Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Transit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You could sell farts on BAT for way too much money.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The one on Cars & Bids was loaded and went for 107k. This will sell for more on BAT and is a base with no options. My guess is $120.

Sponsored

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At least in black you almost can't see the horrible fender flares? :unsure:
Yeah....the Raptor does have TERRIBLE fender flares....Yuck.

FatRat250

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands Squatch Lux Hot Pepper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Black makes the fenders look better.

coachoates

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don’t have a problem with someone flipping a car, house, whatever.

I thought about selling my Raptor. But it is insanely awesome! I love the experience. My 37”, upgraded engine, and all components are under warranty.

the Raptor line-up has increased around $9,000 in less than 24months.

What are ADM’s going to be in 2023 for a car you can’t order?

How long will these sellers have to wait to get another one?

in 2-3 years, a base Bronco Raptor @ MSRP (at these rates) will cost over $80,000+ ADM…and you will still be waiting in line for your Raptor. I don’t think Ford is going to drop a V8 or predator engine in it…and if they did…how much would that cost.

So anyone paying these prices for a “flipped” Raptor…as an owner…money well spent! Sooner rather than later, this car will cost over $100,000from the dealer.

And many dealers already charge $30,000, $35,000, up to $50,000 over MSRP for these cars…so these Raptors for sale might even be cheaper than a dealer and you get it now!

I paid an ADM on mine so selling at $100,000, recouping my: MSRP, ADM, tax, tag, title, income taxes for selling over value it cost me…not enough money to made only to start the journey all over again…and pay an increased price later for a product that will take years to see enhancements.

Sponsored

mik06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I dont understand why people have a problem with other people doing this.
Because it's the same as ticket scalpers. They buy it purely to block others buying it so that they can line their pockets whilst offering absolutely nothing but increased cost for the buyer. That's also referred to as a c*nt. Hence why people have a problem.

RobBob22

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250 SuperDuty
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Used car from Florida, now? I’ll take it for half with an additional 10% discount for having to figure out how to make fender flairs look ok. Black is a start.

coachoates

Raptor
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Because it's the same as ticket scalpers. They buy it purely to block others buying it so that they can line their pockets whilst offering absolutely nothing but increased cost for the buyer. That's also referred to as a c*nt. Hence why people have a problem.
maybe the intent wasn’t to “flip” it. Maybe the seller made it for sale because other people have extra money to spend. If you had a reservation for a Raptor, while waiting had an unexpected expense arise and needed money more than the car…and people were willing to pay you more than you paid for it…would you “flip” or leave it at the dealership?

keep in mind, what did the seller pay (all in) for the car: tax, tag, title, ADM…not every Raptor is a “Golden Ticket” and purchased at MSRP.

i don’t blame the seller, blame the buyer. If people quit buying stuff then things will quit selling. But everything I own can be purchased…but most things I own no one will pay because of what it is worth to me.

everybody is entitled to an opinion…but if dealers had never started charging ADM…people would have a harder time flipping them because a future buyer would know they could go to their local dealer and get it at sticker.

so blame the dealerships who started this or the buyers who have the money to overpay. Always remember, after all dollars are counted…a flipper doesn’t get to keep all that money when it is all said and done.

If a seller flips a Raptor for $10,000 more than everything they paid…they get to keep after taxes about $6,000.

Is $6,000 really put someone that farther ahead financially? Is about 5% increase gouging a customer? Your home increased 10% last year…your neighbor going to scold you for moving? Your home will likely appreciate 3% this year. Everything seems to be in line.

You likely can sell your used car for more than you paid for it…and that goes for everyone.

So blame the dealerships, blame the buyers, and someone who sells their Raptor for $5,000-$6,000 profit…your crazy because to buy one next year…it will cost you more than that from Ford.
Sponsored