First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All these prices look a lot better than the $150k ADMs that were being charged on 992 GT3s…

Joking aside, there is so much demand for this car right now - people don’t want to wait the 2+ years reservation holders have (golden tickets), and there are so few allocations currently available (coupled with some dealer owners or GMs picking up some of those for their personal vehicles). In time the market will normalize, but Raptors have also always commanded ADMs in regions like CA given demand continues to outstrip supply.

I for one will enjoy mine when I take delivery, but also know I’m very fortunate to have been a GT holder.

As for the BaT listing, someone forgot to check the boxes for options…
Sponsored

mattymik

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Odyssey, 2023 WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I dont understand why people have a problem with other people doing this.
100%

If someone values an extra $20k more than they value having a Bronco, and if someone else values the Bronco more than the $20k … so what?

Plus, people are always willing to pay to save the time of ordering, waiting, and not knowing when (or if) they will get a Bronco.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
At least in black you almost can't see the horrible fender flares? :unsure:
I don’t get these comments. Jeeps have huge front black plastic fenders and small back plastic fenders. Nobody complains about those. I’m sure CJ guys moaned when Jeep went from steel to plastic fenders. I have a JK and they look fine.

Last edited:

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t get these comments. Jeeps have huge front black plastic fenders and small back plastic fenders. Nobody complains about those. I’m sure CJ guys moaned when Jeep went from steel to plastic fenders. I have a JK and they look fine.
It has nothing to do with them being black/unpainted, it is because they are absolutely huge and disgusting to look at. (IMO)

bytheway

Badlands
First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else notice the high bigger has bought a bunch of F150 Raptors and Broncos already? Looks like a dealer who still finds room to make money even at auction prices.

https://bringatrailer.com/member/halfelven/

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Pretty ballsy of the guy to do a no reserve auction. Unless I don't understand what that is, he could have received a $30k bid and been SOL!

askdrew

Raptor
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I was told if I sold my bronco raptor within the first year there would be legal consequences. Obviously this guy didn’t get the memo. Or someone wasn’t honest with me. So much for capitalism.

Tapatio55

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
vinyl, no lux package, stock wheels, no carbon fiber. The MSRP is probably close to 70k so this is really a 37k markup. Not bad...I would expect a fully loaded to go for around 120k...

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

T Copp

Raptor
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I was told if I sold my bronco raptor within the first year there would be legal consequences. Obviously this guy didn’t get the memo. Or someone wasn’t honest with me. So much for capitalism.
Who told you that?

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I got one of the first Bronco Raptors I would flip it. It's part of the car culture now, buy and flip. The neighbors kid has had 3 cars in the last 12 months, all nice $20k rides. He seems to make a few bucks each time, does a good job detailing and good photos. Trust me my whole neighborhood is in my business because I went from a Cactus Grey Bronco to Eruption Green. Everyone stops and asks questions or they are happy I sold my CJ5 with straight pipes...