Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Because it's the same as ticket scalpers. They buy it purely to block others buying it so that they can line their pockets whilst offering absolutely nothing but increased cost for the buyer. That's also referred to as a c*nt. Hence why people have a problem.
Theres nothing wrong with ticket scalpers either. They dont have any easier access to purchase the ticket over anyone else. If you want them ahead of time for face value, become a season ticket holder or check the concert dates ahead of time and be first in line. Early bird gets the worm.

bajabronco57

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Theres nothing wrong with ticket scalpers either. They dont have any easier access to purchase the ticket over anyone else. If you want them ahead of time for face value, become a season ticket holder or check the concert dates ahead of time and be first in line. Early bird gets the worm.
I'm not saying it's exactly the same, but you don't understand how scalpers operate if you think it is that simple.

Most online purchases that are seen monopolized by scalpers are done by bots auto buying up vast quantities which artificially inflates the market and locks out people who are trying to manually purchase. If you bought a ticket and decided not to go and sold it, no one cares, that doesn't impact the actual market. There is no early bird here, you are misinformed.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

30 min left looks like a bidding war

Sponsored

21BL2DR

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BL 2dr, 2021 BB 4dr, 2022 BS 2dr, trifecta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Clearly he is selling it because after he received it he realized it is literally the ugliest Bronco version to EVER be produced in the history of mankind. Profiting 50k probably made it almost bearable…

Arpie3

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
All these prices look a lot better than the $150k ADMs that were being charged on 992 GT3s…

Joking aside, there is so much demand for this car right now - people don’t want to wait the 2+ years reservation holders have (golden tickets), and there are so few allocations currently available (coupled with some dealer owners or GMs picking up some of those for their personal vehicles). In time the market will normalize, but Raptors have also always commanded ADMs in regions like CA given demand continues to outstrip supply.

I for one will enjoy mine when I take delivery, but also know I’m very fortunate to have been a GT holder.

As for the BaT listing, someone forgot to check the boxes for options…
Amen. I ordered a 2022 911 Targa 4 GTS last November and negotiated down the ADM to $40k which was hard to stomach at the time, but in talking to others who ordered GTS and GT3 editions earlier this year for 80-100k+ ADM, I feel much better now. Also, after taking delivery a few months ago and just recently crossing 1,000 miles on it - ZERO regrets!

My Bronco Raptor arrives next week, fully loaded with an 8k ADM and just like my 911, I’m only interested in driving it and looking at it in my driveway - not flipping it!

I know there are mixed feelings about those who choose to flip these whips. Life is short, grip some asphalt, get deep into the mud and enjoy it while you can!

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Amen. I ordered a 2022 911 Targa 4 GTS last November and negotiated down the ADM to $40k which was hard to stomach at the time, but in talking to others who ordered GTS and GT3 editions earlier this year for 80-100k+ ADM, I feel much better now. Also, after taking delivery a few months ago and just recently crossing 1,000 miles on it - ZERO regrets!

My Bronco Raptor arrives next week, fully loaded with an 8k ADM and just like my 911, I’m only interested in driving it and looking at it in my driveway - not flipping it!

I know there are mixed feelings about those who choose to flip these whips. Life is short, grip some asphalt, get deep into the mud and enjoy it while you can!
That’s a beautiful car - to me, the GTS is the perfect model in the lineup. I recently sold my 991.1 GTS, but what a driving experiencing behind the wheel in the canyons, and the smiles that thing could put on your face. Fortunately bought mid-2020 before prices really took off, but ready for a change into the Raptor as it was limited at times as a daily and only car (particularly with SPASM). Talk about going between extremes though..

Arpie3

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Raptor, F-250 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That’s a beautiful car - to me, the GTS is the perfect model in the lineup. I recently sold my 991.1 GTS, but what a driving experiencing behind the wheel in the canyons, and the smiles that thing could put on your face. Fortunately bought mid-2020 before prices really took off, but ready for a change into the Raptor as it was limited at times as a daily and only car (particularly with SPASM). Talk about going between extremes though..
Ford Bronco Black Bronco Raptor on Bring A Trailer auction site 38F459EB-D400-4110-A89C-F7C01623AB6E
Couldn’t agree more on the GTS! That said, I do love the on road / off road variety and truly can’t wait to add the Bronco Raptor to the stable - Bronc will def be much more of the daily driver and super excited (not just for me, but for all who have and will soon be taking delivery!)

JohnGalt

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Defender 110
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco Black Bronco Raptor on Bring A Trailer auction site 38F459EB-D400-4110-A89C-F7C01623AB6E
Couldn’t agree more on the GTS! That said, I do love the on road / off road variety and truly can’t wait to add the Bronco Raptor to the stable - Bronc will def be much more of the daily driver and super excited (not just for me, but for all who have and will soon be taking delivery!)
I’m swapping a GTS out for a Braptor…. So much fun, but the Raptor fits my lifestyle better. just have to wait a couple more weeks….

03D26D29-DE27-4726-8A43-F48D0B39FF88.jpeg

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Went for $130k, base raptor...wow

582DD3F1-D91E-4B2E-89DB-6ABD5CDFFF1E.jpeg

JimmyG

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords and Cadillacs
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went for $130k, base raptor...wow

Ford Bronco Black Bronco Raptor on Bring A Trailer auction site 582DD3F1-D91E-4B2E-89DB-6ABD5CDFFF1E
There's an idiot born every second. Or he/she just has that much chump change floating in those deep pockets.

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When opportunity knocks, take it and I'm good with that...

20221001_144433.jpg

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m swapping a GTS out for a Braptor…. So much fun, but the Raptor fits my lifestyle better. just have to wait a couple more weeks….

03D26D29-DE27-4726-8A43-F48D0B39FF88.jpeg
And here I thought I would be alone in getting out of GTS for the Braptor. After arriving at the rail yard this morning, I’m hoping mine is a quick trip to the dealer so I can get it this weekend.

Ford Bronco Black Bronco Raptor on Bring A Trailer auction site B2115A45-12FA-4958-82EB-47FC30FD5FCD

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

And here I thought I would be alone in getting out of GTS for the Braptor. After arriving at the rail yard this morning, I’m hoping mine is a quick trip to the dealer so I can get it this weekend.

Ford Bronco Black Bronco Raptor on Bring A Trailer auction site B2115A45-12FA-4958-82EB-47FC30FD5FCD
Yeah that would be hard for me to do, but I am looking to swap out my road car for a GTS or GT4, prolly wont happen but maybe down the road, the Braptor is the priority spending bucket for now.
Sponsored