First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Appears you need someone to take care of the Porsche while you're driving your Broncos. DM me. Thanks 👍

LOL that is the wife's car (2018 Turbo Macan Performance Package). I think she wants another 911 Turbo vert which means the FE will have to be sold to make room...

Roofus

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3/Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LOL that is the wife's car (2018 Turbo Macan Performance Package). I think she wants another 911 Turbo vert which means the FE will have to be sold to make room...
Sounds perfect! I'll make sure the top is functioning correctly. Grab the keys this Saturday?

Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No! You don't sell the FE, you sell Macan, that way she will have the same parking spot. Sometimes us men have to put our foot down and set the record straight.

P.S.
For the record between us men, after 30 yrs of marriage, my record is a little wavy. Just saying.........

OP
OP

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Sounds perfect! I'll make sure the top is functioning correctly. Grab the keys this Saturday?
Yes I am in Houston Texas can you wash it when you’re done?

OP
OP

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No! You don't sell the FE, you sell Macan, that way she will have the same parking spot. Sometimes us men have to put our foot down and set the record straight.

P.S.
For the record between us men, after 30 yrs of marriage, my record is a little wavy. Just saying.........
I am trying to convince her to get a Urus and a performante for a weekend car. The FE is great car but would have to find another garage for it lol

Jeddler

Raptor
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Would you mind getting a measurement to the front and rear fenders for a height difference? I’m trying to decide on what size collars to go with and would like a slight rake. TIA
Sponsored