Sponsored

Black Diamond’s upgraded rims for BB and OBX?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I know the biggest focus right now is on the tops and interior colors, but would getting Ford to allow us to spec the upgraded BD rims to the BB and OBX be helpful? I think they are decent rims and way better looking than either the stock ones on BB and OBX. I think that is an easy thing to ask for.
Sponsored

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ll grab them on my build and you can buy them from me since I’ll be switching to aftermarket anyway.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know the biggest focus right now is on the tops and interior colors, but would getting Ford to allow us to spec the upgraded BD rims to the BB and OBX be helpful? I think they are decent rims and way better looking than either the stock ones on BB and OBX. I think that is an easy thing to ask for.
NO.

IMHO, I like the BB and OBX rims better than the highly generic BD upgrade rims.

Personal preference, IS.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t forget, OBX rims are 18”, not 17”.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
NO.

IMHO, I like the BB and OBX rims better than the highly generic BD upgrade rims.

Personal preference, IS.
That’s funny I feel the exact opposite...
Those BB look cheap and poorly made- granted just seeing them from photos- OBX looks like most stock SUVs on the market..

I actually like the BD upgrades, but I love black wheels, are there better on the aftermarket well of course but for factory I like Ford gave us BD buyers choices..

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

NO.

Personal preference, IS.
I agree 100%, with that fact that it's a personal preference thing. But I've gone back and forth every day between a Base + Squatch build and a Big Bend + Aftermarket Tires + Locker build (a little cheaper than Base build). And for the life of me, I can't get past the BB wheels... to me, they are hideous. But that's me, plenty of people probably do love them.

That’s funny I feel the exact opposite...
Those BB look cheap and poorly made- granted just seeing them from photos- OBX looks like most stock SUVs on the market..

I actually like the BD upgrades, but I love black wheels, are there better on the aftermarket well of course but for factory I like Ford gave us BD buyers choices..
Based on what I said above, if I opt for the BB build, I'd do aftermarket wheels as well. Maybe something like the Outlaw II, but will have to see how I feel about them on the new Bronco.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond’s upgraded rims for BB and OBX? 1603971725528
Sponsored