Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Elantra GT Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No point missed here..
Just don’t care ....either way I’m not spending $695 for a “tv” screen in my off road rig
Seldom do I use the one I got in my Toyota

If this floats your boat spend the cash and get it...no need to try and convince me of it
I think you’re both missing the point here. Size is obviously important ?, but what am I suppose to do without a wireless charging pad!? Plug in my phone!? Blasphemy.
Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not trying to convince you. Just telling you it's twice the size. Not 4" bigger. Plus nobody is paying $695 for a "tv" screen. It's comes with the high package.
The point of the this thread the OP thought it possibly was a stand alone option for $695
Hence my point...

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You think MT mid Squatch on the BD is going to be late-availability vs no-availability?
When they announced Mansquatch they said late availability (for I think 2021). We shall see if it is something you can order when we get to December.

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The point of the this thread the OP thought it possibly was a stand alone option for $695
Hence my point...
If only I had a dollar for every time misinformation was spread in this forum I could afford the Warthog!

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

When they announced Mansquatch they said late availability (for I think 2021). We shall see if it is something you can order when we get to December.
Considering you can't get mid with a manual on BD. I'd be surprised if you can get it with mid and manual on a Sasquatch BD.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Considering you can't get mid with a manual on BD. I'd be surprised if you can get it with mid and manual on a Sasquatch BD.
I could choose mid with 7MT today in B&P

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If only I had a dollar for every time misinformation was spread in this forum I could afford the Warthog!
Amen brother amen

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No joke. BD has a 12" screen, free MIC tops come with WT now, and people denying that GVWR has something to do with options not being available when Ford says it outright. And that is just the ones I can think of that happened today. Funny stuff.

Sponsored

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m gonna need you to seek medical attention for the stroke you’re apparently having. The badlands is a trim. Not an option that can be had with all trims, let alone a manual. As far as the rest of your reply....the remote start is why you can’t have a manual transmission with mid package. It’s part of the mid and you can’t have a remote start with no one in the car to engage the clutch. You can’t remove the remote start without losing the mid package. Therefore...manual+mid = pipe dream
In canada i have built, saved and printed a BL with manual, mid pkg, roof rails, and sound deadening, I can even order lux with this model. This means they remove remote start. I dont think i will ever use all the off road items that come with BL but i want manual with mid pkg and BL is the only to off it. Would prefer the BD with mid and hopefully this changes on B&P.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

In canada i have built, saved and printed a BL with manual, mid pkg, roof rails, and sound deadening, I can even order lux with this model. This means they remove remote start. I dont think i will ever use all the off road items that come with BL but i want manual with mid pkg and BL is the only to off it. Would prefer the BD with mid and hopefully this changes on B&P.
Seriously, a lot of the decision hinges on this. I’d rather NOT drop 50.. please a BD ( best interior ) come with Mid and 7M... update, soon, please!

CFD288

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord, F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trims:

Base
Big bend
Black diamond
Outer banks
Badlands
Wildtrack
First edition

packages:

standard
Mid
High
Lux

So please tell me how the Badlands TRIM can have all the TRIMS

the BL can have the packages, and have a manual, due to Ford allowing the remote start to be dropped on that particular trim...but a trim cannot have all the trims. I already stated I was being a smart ass about that.
Actyally the things you refer to as TRIM are actually called models. Maybe the wording is confusing people. BL, BB, BB etc are called models not trims

Screenshot_20201104-074834_Samsung Internet.jpg
Sponsored