Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford 150 Sport 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Stock:
Ford Bronco Black Diamond 33s on stock steel wheels Bronco_BlackDiamond.JPG

33" tires on stock wheels:

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 33s on stock steel wheels Bronco_BlackDiamond_33s_Steelies.JPG

With Badlands Wheel and Tire combo:
Ford Bronco Black Diamond 33s on stock steel wheels Bronco_BlackDiamond_33.JPG

With Sasquatch:
Ford Bronco Black Diamond 33s on stock steel wheels Bronco_BlackDiamond_35.JPG

Which is your favorite?

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
33’s on stock is good and more comfortable on paved roads too but the Squatch looks the best.

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
33’s on steel wheels, but the wheels and top need to be white
my exact build is going to be a bdiamond (cactus) on 33 all terrains with the steel wheels powder coated white and the top will be ordered white if available, or i will have it painted.
100% on powder coated white wheels & 33s. I'm on the fence on painting the hard top, but I think a white grille would look nice.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can i get 35s on steelies please. Alloy wheels are great if you dont ever go offroad. Steel is mendable on the trail.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Stock:

33" tires on stock wheels:

With Badlands Wheel and Tire combo:

With Sasquatch:

Which is your favorite?
I love the 33s on the Black Diamond and they look cool on steel. BIG QUESTION: Will the stock steel rims be wide enough to accommodate the the 285mm 33" All terrains from the Badlands?

The 265mm 32 inch tires standard on the Black Diamond probably means that the steel rims are 9.5 or 10.0 inches wide. The Badlands rims are most likely 10.5 inches wide. So, if the Black Diamond rims are 9.5 inches, then the 33' All terrains won't fit at all and it they are 10.0, they aren't optimal size for the 33s.

The website says " 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum - Optional on Black Diamond". Perhaps the optional aluminum rims are wider than the stock steel.

My preferred build is to have the 33" Badlands All Terrains come from the factory on my Black Diamond. I also want whatever rims I need to come from the factory.

Anyone have insights or thoughts on this?

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love the 33s on the Black Diamond and they look cool on steel. BIG QUESTION: Will the stock steel rims be wide enough to accommodate the the 285mm 33" All terrains from the Badlands?

The 265mm 32 inch tires standard on the Black Diamond probably means that the steel rims are 9.5 or 10.0 inches wide. The Badlands rims are most likely 10.5 inches wide. So, if the Black Diamond rims are 9.5 inches, then the 33' All terrains won't fit at all and it they are 10.0, they aren't optimal size for the 33s.

The website says " 17” Black High Gloss-Painted Aluminum - Optional on Black Diamond". Perhaps the optional aluminum rims are wider than the stock steel.

My preferred build is to have the 33" Badlands All Terrains come from the factory on my Black Diamond. I also want whatever rims I need to come from the factory.

Anyone have insights or thoughts on this?
Stock rims are way narrower than that. Anything on 32's rolls on 7.5" wide rims. 33's are 8.0" rim width. The Sasquatch rims are 8.5" width.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...ch-Specs.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1k1yuUsCKI_y7KsuHGZJhi

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was about to say all that. I've run 33x14s on 9.5 inch wheels before. Better on 15x10s though. Maybe he is talking about low profile tires that have no sidewall, then they need to be a lil closer in width. But nobody wants to wheel with that stuff.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Badlands is #4, the Sasquatch rims (just the rims) are #3, then it is a toss up.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for that! I had not seen the spec sheet. Do you think it will be possible to get the Badlands' wheel and tire setup on the Black Diamond?

Magical_Savior

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bobber Black, Honda CB1100EX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for that! I had not seen the spec sheet. Do you think it will be possible to get the Badlands' wheel and tire setup on the Black Diamond?
Allowable rim width, per manufacturer, is 7.5" to 9" on the 285/70R17 BFG KO2 that comes stock on Badlands. It just squeezes in on the stock Black Diamond rims.