First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Good point, however full size hubcaps always had the springy metal tabs on the inside of the hubcap to friction fit inside the smooth steel wheels. Maybe we could find a baby moon style hubcap with these spring friction tabs to tightly hold to the smooth center section.
Or tabs that hold onto the lug nuts.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Inventor

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am getting the Base because of front and rear lockers. BD only has rear. Hoping they might let me switch from the SAS bead locks to steel black wheels from the Black Diamond. I love the look.
If not ill take it with bead locks and buy after market steel wheels with 35s.
This photo looks like area 51. I like the dark. My closest option in the Base colors is Carbonized Gray

Black Dianond.png

Kogi

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Those badland wheels look nice but the stock aren't bad. It'll all come down to options and pricing for me. Need to stick to my must haves list or ill over spend like crazy here.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

100% on powder coated white wheels & 33s. I'm on the fence on painting the hard top, but I think a white grille would look nice.
Damn, this was my secret build. It turns out many of us are doing it. Oh well, it’s a big country and it will be cool if we ever cross paths!

Mountain Goat

Black Diamond
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 BMW 325i, '17 VW Alltrack, '20 Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Damn, this was my secret build. It turns out many of us are doing it. Oh well, it’s a big country and it will be cool if we ever cross paths!
It's okay, now that Mansquatch is officially a thing, you're probably safe from having too many imitators, myself included :ROFLMAO: ...

Now thinking of running 315/70R17 on my Sasquatch wheels for summer, and studded 255/85R17s on OEM BD Steelies if I ever need a winter set (aka if the 315s suck in the winter, which they very well may --- too much floatation for slippery conditions). But on the other hand I'd be breaking my long standing rule of trucks & SUVs that it isn't practical to run two sets of tires (They are just so big! and so expensive! So I have always tried to simply get an AT with severe winter service rating, or just run a pizza cutter MT with decent winter chops, such as BFG KM2/KM3)