First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope the interior picture is accurate to my eyes but does it look like the interior including the MGV Seats are color coordinated with A51 color? My first choice in color is A51 but seeing so many wanting it I probably will change my color preference.
Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I live in Buffalo and with the amount of salt we use on the roads I think I know a little about rusty rotors. The amount of rust on the Bronco rotors is excessive even for old rotors in the middle of a Buffalo winter. I've gone weeks without driving my F150 and they never looked that bad.
If I wash my Corvette when the rotors are cold and put in the garage the rotors look that way in the morning. The steel is for stopping on, no nickel or chrome, or other hardening anti-rust additions. First stop it is gone, you can practically wipe it off - it sits all winter with no issues. Look on new car lot - most vehicles have it.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a guy who’s 5’7, I think I’m out on the Sasquatch lol. Don’t even think I can refill the wiper fluid without needing a ladder lmao.
I used to be 6'2" with the afro... Now down to 5'10" with the bald spot.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks about as high as my F150 which does not have a lift, just 32s. How much higher is a Sasquatch than a non-Squatch?

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I really like the 6 plys on my Ranger, I was happy when I heard the Black Diamond was getting them as well.

I don't care for the steeilies really but in no way do I feel the alternative is worth a grand extra.

Rotors are no biggie, its been sitting for a day or two. Normal in my world.
They only have the heavy "E" series on Tire Rack. The "C" would be pounds lighter (very good for bearing and axel parts) with a softer sidewall, which would put them off the charts in excellent AT tire design. Great to hear they are already in use, and that you like them.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I wash my Corvette when the rotors are cold and put in the garage the rotors look that way in the morning. The steel is for stopping on, no nickel or chrome, or other hardening anti-rust additions. First stop it is gone, you can practically wipe it off - it sits all winter with no issues. Look on new car lot - most vehicles have it.
Same here though not with corvettes. After washing I try to take the vehicles for a bit of a drive to use the brakes to warm up/dry before going back in the garage especially if not planning on doing any immediate driving. Still get a little some surface rust. Most do not even see the rotors but with a more open wheel design, there it is. Not a concern but then there are some cheap/no quality replacements out there to avoid.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same here though not with corvettes. After washing I try to take the vehicles for a bit of a drive to use the brakes to warm up/dry before going back in the garage especially if not planning on doing any immediate driving. Still get a little some surface rust. Most do not even see the rotors but with a more open wheel design, there it is. Not a concern but then there are some cheap/no quality replacements out there to avoid.
Mine are GM Part Number Delco (pre-bankruptcy) factory drilled and slotted for a 174 MPH car. Soft steel is good on brake rotors, surface "rust" is what you get under certain low stress - cool - wet conditions. The cars on Dealer lots get moved a few hundred feet at a time, so they get the surface rust.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I contemplated going non-squatch BD, but the Black Diamond non-squatch tires are just TOO SMALL!

Id have to replace them IMMEDIATELY, and thats another $1200 or so right off the bat, just for tires.

For crying out loud, the Big Bend tires are taller and look better, even though they are more of a street tread.

And I dont even like the steelies or these alloys anymore. The gloss black is just YUCK.

So since I dont like either of the non-squatch BD wheels or the tires, no choice but to go Sasquatch for me!

Last edited:

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They only have the heavy "E" series on Tire Rack. The "C" would be pounds lighter (very good for bearing and axel parts) with a softer sidewall, which would put them off the charts in excellent AT tire design. Great to hear they are already in use, and that you like them.
Mine are a different size, 31x10.5-15. They were all over everywhere when I got them in August.

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That looks like 32" wheels with the Squatch fender flairs. Makes the tires look smaller than they really are.
The wheels are 17", the tires are 31.6", "flairs" is spelled "FLARES" and they are not the Sasquatch flares.

Gasman

Big Bend
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This actually looks not good to me. My opinion is changing
You're right, looks horrible. They only look good with the Sasquatch. Just the same way that all Jeeps look bad, except for the Rubicons. No way I'm buying one without the Sasquatch package.

85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm not sure how tire ratings work, but I thought that the because it was an lt tire it was an e rating? I can't find anything on ford about this though. If you have them on a ranger I'd imagine the bronco would be fine though.
Its a convoluted mess.

LT can be C thru E, maybe heavier but most pickups don't run heavier than E. Mine are C. And they have some weird number thing too, I think mine are like 120 but two months later I am not 100% positive. Plies don't really mean much anymore.

I wish they could just pick one thing and go with it. When I was tire shopping over the summer plies don't matter, nobody lists the letters and they were going off the numbers. You look that up and you just get weight ratings and you have to cross that around to see what tangible thing you know what it means lines up with that.

I was scared I was going to end up with D's or E's for my little 4k lb Ranger.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You're right, looks horrible. They only look good with the Sasquatch. Just the same way that all Jeeps look bad, except for the Rubicons. No way I'm buying one without the Sasquatch package.
So the rubicon with tires that are 1" larger is great while this is horrible? Do you like the badlands stock tire size at all? Or do you think that needs to be squached too? Just wanted to ask as it appears the tire size thing is all across the board when it comes to opinions.

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Same with my Challenger. I'll wash and dry it. Get up the next morning and the rotors are all rusty.
Sponsored