First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A few rides through some dirt & mud and you will hide those rocker welds and make them really pretty. Or use some black tape or glue up some pipe insulator.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4-Door Bronco in Area 51 + Soft Top Spotted in Allen Park 1606625149144
Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@pan-y-cerveza thank you! We actually use to have a 2018 4Runner. It wasn’t bad. I’m sold. Guess Badlands it’ll be with 33’s!!!! I could always just jump out if I needed to lol lol. Thanks for the info!!!!
Cody Bryce Hall posted this on FB
He’s 6’3”
That’s a loooong ways up!! Lol

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4-Door Bronco in Area 51 + Soft Top Spotted in Allen Park A9341079-F8C1-4657-9B57-AC15A3C0318B

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

NurseA.J

Outer Banks
First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outerbanks Sasquatch Lux 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes :)
and the floor is close to 3” higher than the bottom of the door.

be nice to see some of these in person and climb up in ‘em .
Absolutely. I was going to fly to Scottsdale for the expo but my husband was not supportive at all. Covid being so bad and since we both are frontline workers he had a valid point. So unless they come within a few hours of northwest INDIANA, I’ll keep looking at pictures!

Sponsored

john.noonan

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI, Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BL with a MIc top is the best trim for A51, IMO. And one of the worst trims for AMB. Would need to swap out grille to a OBX or Wildtrak, custom paint mirror, handles body color, etc.

Or go OBX, which is the best trim for AMB. Then go squatch to have big unpainted flares to pull in MIC top with body colors bits and a blacked out grille to work with the glossy paint job. Everything ready to go out of the box, and comes with some additional perks like stance, power seats, preferred grille, less GVWR issues for family hauling and cargo, side steps etc. side steps are less than rock rails, but I was planning on swapping out on the BL anyway....Unfortunately a lot of the 3200 loss is attributed to the need to pay for leather vs MGV standard on BL, and that OBX has unfair pricing on the 2.7L upgrade since automatic comes standard. I recognize it’s not that good of a deal. Actually it’s a kick in the pants. But it’s one of the few ways I could get AMB to work properly. A51 badlands with a MIC top was a perfect money saving build but doesn’t work as well with AMB

Although still considering BL for AMB and trying to Frankenstein it. Versus paying a premium for OBX Sasquatch. Leaning towards the latter.
I am not sure that I understand. AMB and the MIC top look exactly the same on the OBX and the BL as far as I can tell. I think the black painted grill would not look right with the MIC top. But that is just my tastes.

Bestdayever

Base
First Name
- -Soupbone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor.. Boss302..Edge Sport..Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
Took a couple pix of my stock Raptor running board&cabin. Also a pic of steer axle tire and fender measurements. This might help understand ride and step-in heights.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4-Door Bronco in Area 51 + Soft Top Spotted in Allen Park 20201130_140242
Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4-Door Bronco in Area 51 + Soft Top Spotted in Allen Park 20201130_140138

cbarg14

Black Diamond
First Name
Clint
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F•150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This post made me go Badlands. Thanks for making me spend more money! ??‍♂

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4-Door Bronco in Area 51 + Soft Top Spotted in Allen Park AE4DBB37-0E34-4DE8-9174-0A2668DD945C

Just found another pic of this same Bronco. To my eye the wheels and 32” tires actually look pretty dang good here.

I think I’m getting to the point that I would be completely happy with 33s on a 4 door. However the front locker(that I will probably never actually need) and the upgraded suspension are still pulling me towards Squatch.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Black Diamond 4-Door Bronco in Area 51 + Soft Top Spotted in Allen Park AE4DBB37-0E34-4DE8-9174-0A2668DD945C

Just found another pic of this same Bronco. To my eye the wheels and 32” tires actually look pretty dang good here.

I think I’m getting to the point that I would be completely happy with 33s on a 4 door. However the front locker(that I will probably never actually need) and the upgraded suspension are still pulling me towards Squatch.
Thanks for posting this. It definitely gives some perspective.
Sponsored