First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL traded for 23 Tundra waiting on BD Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine will be for sale as well. I’ll be looking for BL or Wildtrak take offs.
Sponsored

carrellslake

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am considering Rapid Red and something like these Fuel wheels. A friend of mine has a new Raptor in RR and put bronze wheels on it. It looks AMAZING! Not sure which ones he put on it, i have not had a close inspection yet. He just put them on there a couple weeks ago.

Edit: these would probably look great on A51 and cyber orange too...

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Aftermarket Wheels 1607356829962

Last edited:

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you’re buying from Stephens I might have some day one Badlands wheels/tires for you.
I'm buying from Stephens and was looking to go to a 33" tire like the badlands and I'm only 3.5 hours from Atlanta. I might be game if their compatible without any modifications. When did you make your reservation? I'm day one.

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Aftermarket Wheels 1607828240176

I like these 312's or in black depending on the final color choice.

Sponsored

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone going BD and thinking of upgrading the wheels aftermarket? The aluminum wheels for $995 don’t seem that special to me, and I don’t want to keep the steelies. I was looking for wheels online but I’m not sure how to find what would be compatible yet. I want something not so flashy (not the OB wheels!), something closer to BL wheels.
The upgrade BD wheels suck. Best wheels are BL upgrades for the extra $1k. That said, to get the BL look you need 5 wheels and tires + a lift. Isn't it just worth going BL? After all the BD upgrades what are you into it for? And the resale value far trumps the BD you spent all that cash on to upgrade.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
wonder how much horse trading their will be when we starting getting our Bronco's

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Are you guys blindly shopping for wheels? You know the factory offset is 55mm right? The entire aftermarket world shrinks to about 50 some odd wheels which still result in a 1” poke (25-35 offset). The factory 7.5” wheels have 6.4” backspacing. 95% of the wheels you’re looking at with 0-10 offset will stick out 2-3 inches per side

like those method 703s - it’s a 4.75” backspace on a 8.5” rim. So it’s will be 3.75 from the mounting plate. Stock wheels are 1.1” from mounting plate. Face of wheel will be protruding 2.65” over stock...plus the added width of whatever beefier tire you choose over stock....per side...those method wheels plus tires would result in a cartoonish half foot plus wider width (outer tire to outer tire)

Last edited:

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The upgrade BD wheels suck. Best wheels are BL upgrades for the extra $1k. That said, to get the BL look you need 5 wheels and tires + a lift. Isn't it just worth going BL? After all the BD upgrades what are you into it for? And the resale value far trumps the BD you spent all that cash on to upgrade.
My question is the difference that I have done on similar builds on Black Diamond and Badlands comes to $5250 without Squatch which I don't care for as this will be part time vehicle for me because I have company van for DD. So new wheels and tires will roughly be a couple grand at most. A 1 or 2 inch lift will be more than 3 thousand? Also a speedometer adjustment. I'm asking questions now before I order.

Last edited:

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My question is the difference that I have done on similar builds on Black Diamond and Badlands comes to $5250 without Squatch which I don't care for as this will be part time vehicle for me because I have company van for DD. So new wheels and tires will roughly be a couple grand at most. A 1 or 2 inch lift will be more than 3 thousand? Also a speedometer adjustment. I'm asking questions now before I order.
I think if you want to lift, change tire size, or do any suspension work, and you are like me, and really don't know what that entails, the Sasquatch is probably a good deal. Outside of of cosmetic changes, modding vehicles is getting more and more difficult. These are not simple vehicles anymore.

Sponsored

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think if you want to lift, change tire size, or do any suspension work, and you are like me, and really don't know what that entails, the Sasquatch is probably a good deal. Outside of of cosmetic changes, modding vehicles is getting more and more difficult. These are not simple vehicles anymore.
I agree with the complexity of of these vehicles. I did a little research since my posting. Unfortunately I had to use the Wrangler as the basis of my search. Either I'm looking to either lift the body which is relatively inexpensive or lift the suspension which says it can cost anywhere from $1400-$1600. All I'm trying to do is to make an educated decision on which would be less expensive. So for the sake of the math that the Badlands build would cost $5200 more than Black Diamond. The 2' suspension lift is $1600 and 5 Wheels and Tires $2000 give or take. That leaves $1600 left that I can buy a few more accessories. Or do I say the hell with it and just order the Badlands and not have any worries or put in any effort to find someone to do the work? All this for a one inch increase in tire size.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I do the same cost comparison all day. Keeps me busy I guess, but I know deep down, retro fit will likely cost more than ordering what you want, in one way or another.

I don't get the 1" thing myself. I don't really think it looks all that different. I think the Sasquatch is visually pretty cool, and does make a statement.

More and more I am building what I think will be what I have from the beginning. Maybe Some Vinyl graphics or different wheels, that are size and offset the same as what is stock for whatever I get.

CarbonBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Toyota $runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
ive been debating more and more to bring my beadlocks over from the current rig. wonder how 16" wheels will fit on the bronco. either way i will swap whatever rollingstock that the vehicles comes with. i honestly wish we could just buy the lockers a la carte as everything else with the squatch i will swap out anyway.

Austin26

Base
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone going BD and thinking of upgrading the wheels aftermarket? The aluminum wheels for $995 don’t seem that special to me, and I don’t want to keep the steelies. I was looking for wheels online but I’m not sure how to find what would be compatible yet. I want something not so flashy (not the OB wheels!), something closer to BL wheels.
I may be interested in your wheels. I'm in Houston. You?

J Jernigan

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum, 2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you guys blindly shopping for wheels? You know the factory offset is 55mm right? The entire aftermarket world shrinks to about 50 some odd wheels which still result in a 1” poke (25-35 offset). The factory 7.5” wheels have 6.4” backspacing. 95% of the wheels you’re looking at with 0-10 offset will stick out 2-3 inches per side

like those method 703s - it’s a 4.75” backspace on a 8.5” rim. So it’s will be 3.75 from the mounting plate. Stock wheels are 1.1” from mounting plate. Face of wheel will be protruding 2.65” over stock...plus the added width of whatever beefier tire you choose over stock....per side...those method wheels plus tires would result in a cartoonish half foot plus wider width (outer tire to outer tire)
true statement
Sponsored