avt10

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Strangely a while after making this thread, the more I look at the steelies the more I am starting to dig them! Can always change them out in the future but I think I am going to stay with the stock steelies at first.
Sponsored

Gaucholoco

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the stock BD wheels, but not the gloss black paint, I run the desert rocks and dry river beds a lot and always scratch up the wheel paint. So I will have them stripped and powder coated (baked) black. Durable and easy to clean.
Any idea what that might cost for the set of 5?
Thanks

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks
It really varies by what shop you use. I would just call around and ask, but where I'm at, you pay at least $100/ wheel if not more.

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks
It really depends on where you are and who does the work, I have a good shop that specializes in powder coating, he will do them for $80 a wheel if they are new, cost goes up if he has to do a lot of prep work.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I really like the wheel and tire setup shown on the overland build that I have as my profile picture. I am highly considering going this route the company is called Fifteen52

Sponsored

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford Mustang GT, 2008 Ford Ranger Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m upgrading to the black aluminium wheels there ok better than the steel ones wish we had more options though. Thought about getting some wheels from black rhino but then got to pay dealer to put them on so Im just going to go with the black aluminum option from ford
I am interested in those wheels as well. Although… It seems like they are an accessory and we would have to have a dealer put them on for us just as if they were aftermarket. To be clear, I don’t believe they come on the Bronco.

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I am interested in those wheels as well. Although… It seems like they are an accessory and we would have to have a dealer put them on for us just as if they were aftermarket. To be clear, I don’t believe they come on the Bronco.
Saw you replied to my post I upgrade my black diamond to the sasqautch pakage months ago . I wanted the better suspension and love how the wheels look like they have horseshoes in them nice little Easter egg I picked up on

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Saw you replied to my post I upgrade my black diamond to the sasqautch pakage months ago . I wanted the better suspension and love how the wheels look like they have horseshoes in them nice little Easter egg I picked up on
I'm currently a BB but I've been debating BL or BD. Won't be unhappy with the BB, but this might be my last SUV purchase in my lifetime. What am I saving it for? LOL! Between the three I'm considering, none will be 'Squatched but I'm happy for YOU! Get after 'em... (13th hour reservation, no VIN!)

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm currently a BB but I've been debating BL or BD. Won't be unhappy with the BB, but this might be my last SUV purchase in my lifetime. What am I saving it for? LOL! Between the three I'm considering, none will be 'Squatched but I'm happy for YOU! Get after 'em... (13th hour reservation, no VIN!)
Yeah I’m a 7/14 res last year and no build date or vin but not complaining after seeing the hardtop issues and some other issues pop up

Sponsored

Jason hamilton

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I went with the steelies to complete the retro look, but really want something with more offset and eventually would like to run 35x 12.5. I test fit some Methods 17x8.5 0 offset that I already had and the wheel studs barely stuck through. I was able to get 7.5 turns which i have read is ok, but man they seem short. they measure 7/8 inch. Are the wheel studs shorter for the steelies? I searched but did not find any write up

method.jpg

steelie.jpg

wheel stud.jpg

Pitpup

Black Diamond
First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Strangely a while after making this thread, the more I look at the steelies the more I am starting to dig them! Can always change them out in the future but I think I am going to stay with the stock steelies at first.
Keep them and powder coat!

915E21F1-8DEC-4F52-905F-DE5700458A1F.jpeg

B1B4B370-CE27-4953-8C82-6083F01AFA0F.jpeg

DC0196D2-F0EA-401E-8EB1-994857749595.jpeg
Sponsored