Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
lol, i wish the bronco would get here freaky fast
Who there, Bucko, take your time and enjoy the process! Once the order banks open up then like a blind man at an orgy, you're going to have to feel your way around.
Sponsored

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m already all in on BD Squatch, and these pictures just solidify that decision. This wheel and tire combo is just meh on a 2 Door for me. With a 4 door in my future, Give me Squatch or give me.....

255DBBD1-D9DA-41BD-B55B-FB71417023F9.jpeg

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Haha! Just read through that Jeep forum thread. Lots of comments on if the Bronco is iconic or not and how the new Bronco looks like a CUV or crossover and feminine! Something tells me those Jeep bruhs making those comments have angry eyes on their rides!!! :ROFLMAO:

They did make a good point about the Area 51 overland concept looking like its tires are stuffed. Ford really should have done something about that before parading it around.
The Jeep forums are hilarious about discussing the Bronco. They do everything they can to say that the Bronco is not a Jeep competitor because it has IFS. I even asked if the Chevy 2500 pickup is not a competitor to the Ram 2500 and F-250 because of the lack of solid front axle and they said yes. Also the Gladiator isn’t a competitor to the Tacoma/ranger either.

?‍♂

Sponsored

Fatman73

Black Diamond
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Crosstour
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That’s the Same thing I will be getting minus the roof rack and might change from cyber orange to cactus gray or velocity blue still undecided can’t get a good feel for cyber orange I don’t like when it looks yellow
I saw a Bronco Sport in Cactus Grey on an early sunny October day and I changed my definitive velocity blue to CG since my BD can’t get a white top yet.

SamG

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y'all - how can you not hate that grill? The design is already kinda gross and that super cheap sun faded black plastic just makes it yuck. why why why

Chcg12

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whenever we see a pair of 2-doors together (Bronco & Wrangler) i'm always shocked at how short the wheelbase is for Wrangler. Probably a ton of fun off road with that wheelbase, and horrific at all other times.

For those who have driven a 2-door Wrangler much, was it a problem for you and do you think the Bronco 2-door wheelbase will be a better overall package?
I've had a bunch of 2 drs over the years, 2 4dr Wranglers, and a Gladiator. Here's the bottom line, plus a little more than you asked for lol. The 2drs are much more nimble, easier to park, awesome turning radius and simply "fun". They are a little more skittish having such a small wheelbase but driven normally you dont even think about it, so not a problem. The 4dr Jeep is more composed and spacious. All of my 2 drs had the seats removed immediately and had a flat floor-a major dislike for me on the 2dr Bronco.
Back on topic as compared to the bronco. I do think the longer wheelbase and IFS will contribute to a better, more stable ride overall. The Bronco also has the advanced 4x4 drivetrain, although Jeep is offering a selectrac version for 2021 as well. If the Jeep 2dr had a slightly longer wheelbase I would welcome it. I have a 2dr Black Diamond reserved so i shall find out.

Sponsored

ClaviusBase

Outer Banks
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sasquatch Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's nice as we start to see some of these sort of "everyday" type pictures.
Those are 32s on that, right? If so, they look nice and 33s on Badlands will be more than plenty to give it a balanced look...no need for squatch. That will be a nice 2500 saved.

messymatter

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I actually really, really like this wheel and tire combo on the 2dr. I could definitely live with the 32s until they wear out before replacing them with 33s. Now just need to see it on a 4dr for comparison if I go that direction.
33s okay with the non locking front diff?

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Whenever we see a pair of 2-doors together (Bronco & Wrangler) i'm always shocked at how short the wheelbase is for Wrangler. Probably a ton of fun off road with that wheelbase, and horrific at all other times.

For those who have driven a 2-door Wrangler much, was it a problem for you and do you think the Bronco 2-door wheelbase will be a better overall package?
I love the short 2D wheelbase in downtown city driving.
Trail driving is very nimble.
Highway driving is fine.
No need for a 4D, unless you need the space. Which is most buyers.

Longer wheelbases are actually better on trails where there are large jagged boulders.
The 4D will start going up the 3rd rock ahead of the rear wheels and staying level, instead of teeter tottering over every one, like a 2D will.
A longer wheelbase will also run at speed over hard dirt trails than a 2D.

It really depends upon what you're up to.

Chcg12

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love the short 2D wheelbase in downtown city driving.
Trail driving is very nimble.
Highway driving is fine.
No need for a 4D, unless you need the space. Which is most buyers.

Longer wheelbases are actually better on trails where there are large jagged boulders.
The 4D will start going up the 3rd rock ahead of the rear wheels and staying level, instead of teeter tottering over every one, like a 2D will.
A longer wheelbase will also run at speed over hard dirt trails than a 2D.

It really depends upon what you're up to.
well said

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's my ride right there, except with A51 and black steelies. I'm diggin' those 32" Grabbers in there.
Sponsored