First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU, 2018 Panamera
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Bronco in this pic needs bigger tires, the bumper wings off, and a bit more lift. Not a great comparison in these shots imo.

Bronco_joe

Black Diamond
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do like how on Wranglers the winch can be 'inside' the bumper, lower down, vs high and on top of the Bronco bumper.

For people who know these things, do you think aftermarket will come up with a bumper more like the Wrangler's bumper for Bronco, or do you think it's a structural issue with Bronco that it can't be done?

I know there's that adaptive cruise/radar block thingy to think about too.

Sorry if this has been discussed on some other thread already.
I wish ford did a bumper like that. give option to the customer, but on there end, extra money to charge. depending on price, I may buy the winch adapter. aftermarket will have bumpers available for a winch for sure. just a matter of time

scotts418

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yup, i got confused. thx for clarification
NBD, it’s amazing how much bigger those 33’s look over the 32’s on black diamond, I don’t blame you. I love the idea of getting Sasquatch with 35’s but 33’s or even 32’s are really large tires.

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks friggin awesome...?
My dad use to say if everyone liked the same thing then we would all dress the same and drive the same car.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dad use to say if everyone liked the same thing then we would all dress the same and drive the same car.
Yep I get that and thank god we all have different opinions...

Just gets old with all the negativity. So many people hating the grey Ht or hate this or I don’t like the colors or damn they didn’t make the fabric match my wants and needs...

I get it Ford hasn’t done everything The way we all would like but I just don’t get all the negative talk, I think the bronco looks awesome and if someone doesn’t no one is forcing this on them..

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep I get that and thank god we all have different opinions...

Just gets old with all the negativity. So many people hating the grey Ht or hate this or I don’t like the colors or damn they didn’t make the fabric match my wants and needs...

I get it Ford hasn’t done everything The way we all would like but I just don’t get all the negative talk, I think the bronco looks awesome and if someone doesn’t no one is forcing this on them..
I'm not near as upset with the options as others. There's some things I don't like but no way am I trading my early reservation to wait. This will be the nicest car I have ever owned regardless. The payment looks like it's coming in over my mortgage and I don't care. I have been spending too many hours watching election crap. Tends to make me drink and then find myself engaging with strangers on a Bronco forum.

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That top really does look gray against that orange.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just being honest, the Jeep looks a lot better. The all plastic grille, gray MIC, and small tires kill it. I’m almost positive that most unbiased people would agree.

It’s also unfair because that’s a top level Rubicon vs. a bottom level bronco. Would like to see a Badlands next to a Rubi.

Sponsored

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Haha! Just read through that Jeep forum thread. Lots of comments on if the Bronco is iconic or not and how the new Bronco looks like a CUV or crossover and feminine! Something tells me those Jeep bruhs making those comments have angry eyes on their rides!!! :ROFLMAO:

They did make a good point about the Area 51 overland concept looking like its tires are stuffed. Ford really should have done something about that before parading it around.
They said the Bronco looks "feminine" ???
Heck, I'm a girl, and I was thinking about getting a 2-door Wrangler partly BECAUSE it looks so "cute" and "sweet" and "girlie".

asurfer11

Badlands
First Name
ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 africa twin
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4.46 gears, Steel bumpers and rock rails, AUTO transfer case available as a stand alone option and 32" tires....Very capable rig regardless of powertrain configuration at a very reasonable price.
Exactly! Very Capable -- I'm leaning toward the standard steely rims and save more $ and use for more accessories.
Sponsored