Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First real world picture I've personally seen with the Keypad on the door. Does anyone know if its the "stick on" version or is it hardwired through the door? Either way, I plan to get it. Just curious.
It's the sticky Tootsie-Roll variety.
Sponsored

Fireman Dave

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2020 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those "Trail Sights" and mounts for the roof rack against the windshield look terrible to me. I hope the aftermarket offers solutions to all that oversized clunky looking plastic.

ChrisKz

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's really nice to see a BD with these wheels. It's going to make my decision tough. This exact setup or this with Sasquatch. It's a $3,500 difference and roughly $2 a day in the payment for me. I'd like to keep the cost and payment down but I think I'd regret not going with the Sasquatch.

Sponsored

cmb

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi, 2020 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like you will be driving the Jeep
Hard to say, like I mentioned she prefers the Jeep to the Audi and I'm sure the Audi handles much better then either the Jeep of the Bronco will.

May come down more to how much space is needed as I planning on going 4 door with the Bronco, although I have been starting to rethink that. Wife has been ok with me replacing the 4 door Audi with a 4 door Bronco not sure how she would feel about going with another 2 door.

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I want to add these mainly because my paw's 5th gen had them. I'll get some in black though.
35199g.jpg

dave91gt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F250, 1991 Mustang GT, 1992 Mustang LX, 2018 Wrangler JLU, 1998 Wrangler TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a lifted JLU owner, with a Bronco on order, I will say in this pic the Jeep definitely holds its own on the rugged scale. But- our JLU is a Sahara and looked positively wimpy before we lifted it. It truly looked like it skipped leg day being a 4 door. This absolutely confirms we will be sasquatching it.

Neo777

Black Diamond
First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford GT Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nice to see the optional Black wheels. That's close to what I'm getting. Only in Race Red and without the roof rack

jbbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 dodge ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks sweet... Maybe not yellow though for me... But i might end up with one instead of BL
I'm definitely switching to a BD as the price difference between it and BL is about 8k just for sway bar disconnect which I'd probably never need as I don't rock crawl.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) spotted next to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -- 2 Doors Compared F7398649-FE0C-4D2A-9A33-BEC665561B4E

I love this site and my Bronco will be one hundred times better based on the knowledge I have gained here but I think tire size discussion often goes off the rails. I think the 70s Baja Bronco probably had stock 31” tires and it is the coolest damn vehicle on the planet. Many of us on this forum are not in an arms race with Jeep for Bro bragging rites. I get that my stock BD will probably not be capable of running the Rubicon Trail but at fifty I will be happy to stay on the 80 percent of the trails I can handle with 32s. That’s all. Kids carry on.
Sponsored