Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I know thats the published number. On the jeep side of things many owners swap their 285 70 17 for 315 70 17 before they even take delivery. Bfg ko2 sometimes you have to do a double take, and then you say that's why It looks better.
Yeah. I was just trying to bring awareness that the Bronco wheels are outside the tire manufacturers recommended wheel size and off from the nominal size by a pretty good amount.
Sponsored

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pics by buckeye1996 at the Jeep forums.

Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) 2 Door vs Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon.png
Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) 2 Door vs Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon 3.png
Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) 2 Door vs Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon 2.png
Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) 2 Door vs Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon 1.png
For the sake of comparison, if that is a non-lifted Jeep Rubicon, the adjacent Bronco appears to not, repeat, not have a Sasquatch package. The tires on the Rubicon appear to be stock 33 inch tires. The same appears true for the Bronco. Is this conclusion accurate? What say our fellow forums readers?

OP
OP
Fordboi

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the sake of comparison, if that is a non-lifted Jeep Rubicon, the adjacent Bronco appears to not, repeat, not have a Sasquatch package. The tires on the Rubicon appear to be stock 33 inch tires. The same appears true for the Bronco. Is this conclusion accurate? What say our fellow forums readers?
conclusion = accurate. bd has optional bd wheels but stock 33 32s. same with the jeep iirc from reading his post

Last edited:

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know thats the published number. On the jeep side of things many owners swap their 285 70 17 for 315 70 17 before they even take delivery. Bfg ko2 sometimes you have to do a double take, and then you say that's why It looks better.
Ya'll need to be careful!! The Bronco IFS is more in line with a 4Runner. You can NOT put 315 tires on the stock wheels and clear the upper ball joints. You need to either get new high offset wheels or 2" spacers. With Sasquatch that's already taken care of PLUS the locking 4.7 axles. Well worth the extra $$$$$

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good point. I think for people not wanting to spend the 4400. Tires and 200 dollar wheel spacers would give them the "look" i however am leaving mine alone. If the tires really start to bother me being small looking I will put 285 70 17 general grabber atx and keep the stock look.
Doesn't everyone have a money tree?? / ;) I get the saving money part. I was all-in for a BL until Ford took away my X-plan. Now I'm back to the BaseSquatch. All the other trim levels look just fine as-is, but I can't buy a stock Base model with those tiny hoops.

Sponsored

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I see a Jeep off-road machine on the right ready to crawl and go anywhere. The Bronco looks like a family wagon that is ready to drive in state parks with grass paths. That pic just reminds me of the FJ40 too much from the first pic.

Bronco alone is a good looking truck but next to a Rubicon it looks like a family wagon.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Maybe just a flare that tightens it up just enough but meets with bumper width. Splitting hairs here...
Honestly, the end caps of my modular bumper will NEVER be on.. I mean, why would they be? So win win
Sponsored