Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford charging a bit too much for it then. But I needs it. Well, I don't really need it. I just like it. I've had the keypad on every ford in some form or fashion over the last 2 decades.
The good news is that it will look like it was originally manufactured 2 decades ago, the bad news is that so was the battery. #TSB

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The keypad not being hard wired is a bummer. I love the feature and have had it on all my Fords. If the app didn’t suck, I wouldn’t mind as much. I much prefer locking my keys in the car when heading out on the bike/motorcycle/hike with the dogs.

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Rear visibility looks potentially a little dicey with the Bronco.

linbackr99

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor Crew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The good news is that it will look like it was originally manufactured 2 decades ago, the bad news is that so was the battery. #TSB
Perfect. lol. I guess having it on a removable door is really a moot point anyway.

Diamond1980

Wildtrak
First Name
ibrahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
the best thing about this is that i won't have to deal with the FCA shenanigans

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks sweet... Maybe not yellow though for me... But i might end up with one instead of BL
Can’t wait to see this exact bronco but in cactus grey with cooler wheels in my driveway

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Whenever we see a pair of 2-doors together (Bronco & Wrangler) i'm always shocked at how short the wheelbase is for Wrangler. Probably a ton of fun off road with that wheelbase, and horrific at all other times.

For those who have driven a 2-door Wrangler much, was it a problem for you and do you think the Bronco 2-door wheelbase will be a better overall package?
Only drove a two door Wrangler once but it was fun fun fun!

Sponsored

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Y'all - how can you not hate that grill? The design is already kinda gross and that super cheap sun faded black plastic just makes it yuck. why why why
I’m not going to sweat over an $80 aftermarket part

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just being honest, the Jeep looks a lot better. The all plastic grille, gray MIC, and small tires kill it. I’m almost positive that most unbiased people would agree.

It’s also unfair because that’s a top level Rubicon vs. a bottom level bronco. Would like to see a Badlands next to a Rubi.
I like the Bronco look better and I’m sure since this is a Bronco forum, most people here would agreed. I like how Jeeps look too. BD isn’t “bottom level”. There have been several photos of the Rubicon and Badlands together. Not sure why people are sweating these small details. If you have 50k to drop on a vehicle then spend the extra 2k to get a fancier grill and tires or wrapping your top in the color you want.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree with most of your comments, but will point out this rig looks amazing because the wheels are smaller and it's lifted quite a bit.
My FSB ('96) rides on 15s which makes my 33s snow tires look massive. If I lifted it, the proportions would be almost perfect. Because it's a FSB, anything smaller than 32s (my current summer tires) would look odd. If I had a 70s Bronco, then yes, smaller tires would look fine-the whole vehicle is smaller.
I think you are completely right about the lift and I also think people are on to something regarding the fender flares all being too big. Look at this squashed OBX. The 35s look crammed in there and the extra large fender flares are not helping.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) spotted next to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -- 2 Doors Compared C565805D-202A-4D8B-ADD3-4A8199FD1E6E

IMHO the nice thing about this BD is the greater clearance around the tire.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) spotted next to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -- 2 Doors Compared 1CD24E08-5109-4487-A362-56AFAADC5409

Maybe we all need 2” lifts and less fender flare?