Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your mom
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll keep saying it...

The grey MIC roof looks horrible...doesn't match anything else on the vehicle.

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great on this color, my opinion of course.

Rapid Red Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch 2 Door.jpg
The issue with all of the grey roof truthers is that you guys are mesmerized by the rest of the bronco. 95% of this vehicle is perfect. The problem is that they absolutely botched the last 5% by putting a mismatched roof on it.

It's mind boggling.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you are completely right about the lift and I also think people are on to something regarding the fender flares all being too big. Look at this squashed OBX. The 35s look crammed in there and the extra large fender flares are not helping.

C565805D-202A-4D8B-ADD3-4A8199FD1E6E.jpeg

IMHO the nice thing about this BD is the greater clearance around the tire.

1CD24E08-5109-4487-A362-56AFAADC5409.png

Maybe we all need 2” lifts and less fender flare?
He gets it ;)

Sponsored

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let me guess mid afternoon break from the laptop for sub? They holy hell outta the corner of your little eye you turn and bam. Shit a brick run to the parking lot!? ?

Jk great find I love two door on two door! Makes be happy with my choice!
2dr the only way to go cept this one is missing a winch. Would like to see one with a winch

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Jeep forums are hilarious about discussing the Bronco. They do everything they can to say that the Bronco is not a Jeep competitor because it has IFS. I even asked if the Chevy 2500 pickup is not a competitor to the Ram 2500 and F-250 because of the lack of solid front axle and they said yes. Also the Gladiator isn’t a competitor to the Tacoma/ranger either.

?‍♂
Got another one lol
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) spotted next to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -- 2 Doors Compared 0FAC2134-3309-4F38-B40A-B90826167BA2

The guy is referring to completely fold flat seats... which requires independent REAR suspension.

OP
OP
Fordboi

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got another one lol
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Cyber Orange) spotted next to Jeep Wrangler Rubicon -- 2 Doors Compared 0FAC2134-3309-4F38-B40A-B90826167BA2

The guy is referring to completely fold flat seats... which requires independent REAR suspension.
it's requiring an extreme amount of self control to not join the jl forums and kick their asses

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
it's requiring an extreme amount of self control to not join the jl forums and kick their asses
This is actually from the regular wrangler forum lol. I think there’s a lot of people watching from the sidelines interested in Bronco.

At the end of the day, Bronco will speak for itself. And I’m sure Jeep will do some things to fight back that will make wrangler purists mad.

OP
OP
Fordboi

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is actually from the regular wrangler forum lol. I think there’s a lot of people watching from the sidelines interested in Bronco.

At the end of the day, Bronco will speak for itself. And I’m sure Jeep will do some things to fight back that will make wrangler purists mad.
you know what. screw self control... here goes /s

Sponsored

studly

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F 150 XLT Reg. cab FX4 5.0 Coyote
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s the Same thing I will be getting minus the roof rack and might change from cyber orange to cactus gray or velocity blue still undecided can’t get a good feel for cyber orange I don’t like when it looks yellow
CO will always be in the yellow family, if you hear what I'm sayin...

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice, BD here I come. I was unsettled on the stance, but that looks good to me. I went from Basesquatch, to BB, to BD...I need to get my order in before I am at Wildtrack.

Wife wants white, this is a third car for both of us to ise, which the more I look at the variety of greys and blacks on all the trim and roof should tie together well enough with white, slap a 'No, OJ isnt in here" bumper sticker on it and good to go.