Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Couple things here for me:
- It does seem like the wheels are a bit smallish here. It doesn't look bad, but they don't look as intimidating as others we've seen. But I do like the look of the steelies.
- I don't mind the 8in screen, but it's nice to know that a 12in is available. I think I'll end up with the 8in and bank on aftermarket having a 12in available if/when I want to upsize. I can't imagine that won't be doable.

Make this in A51 and this is what I want, except black modular top.

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My salesman was lucky enough to get his hands on a four door Black Diamond in Shadow Black today and he sent me these pictures. Nothing too crazy, but you get a good side view with stock wheels and tires as well as a decent look at the standard instrument panel and the 8" screen. It also looks like this one has the Mid Package because it has heated seats. He didn't get a lot of info, but he got to drive it and said it felt very solid compared to the Ranger.

I am assuming the top is so light in color because it's more preproduction shenanigans, so I wouldn't count on this being the final color.

2021 Bronco Black Diamond Shadow Black Steel Wheels.jpeg

2021 Bronco Black Diamond interior.jpeg
Thanks for the pics. Any chance he could take a picture of the dash looking at the area where the rail / power outlet would be on upper models? I'm very interested in the "mod"-ability to add those / check on compatibility.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the pics. Any chance he could take a picture of the dash looking at the area where the rail / power outlet would be on upper models? I'm very interested in the "mod"-ability to add those / check on compatibility.
I can ask him for if he sees it again, but I can’t make any guarantees. I think it was a surprise visit. Also, I think there are some shots on the Overland Concept somewhere of the outlet on top of the dash for the accessory rail. If you comb through those you might find what you’re looking for.

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My salesman was lucky enough to get his hands on a four door Black Diamond in Shadow Black today and he sent me these pictures. Nothing too crazy, but you get a good side view with stock wheels and tires as well as a decent look at the standard instrument panel and the 8" screen. It also looks like this one has the Mid Package because it has heated seats. He didn't get a lot of info, but he got to drive it and said it felt very solid compared to the Ranger.

I am assuming the top is so light in color because it's more preproduction shenanigans, so I wouldn't count on this being the final color.

2021 Bronco Black Diamond Shadow Black Steel Wheels.jpeg

2021 Bronco Black Diamond interior.jpeg
Radio playing Ratt "Round and Round" ! Classic.

Sponsored

Norville

Black Diamond
First Name
Art
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 BMW 325i, 2012 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can ask him for if he sees it again, but I can’t make any guarantees. I think it was a surprise visit. Also, I think there are some shots on the Overland Concept somewhere of the outlet on top of the dash for the accessory rail. If you comb through those you might find what you’re looking for.
Thanks either way. Those concepts and all pictures I've seen in detail of the top of the dash where the rail go are all Bandlands, Outer Banks, and Wild Track ... all those have the ability to get High and Lux. I've seen nothing for those limited to Mid or lower packages. Keeping those versions under wraps quite a bit.

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Nice.

Want 2dr.

Sasquatch.

Take my money.

Please.

Hurry.

Ford!!! Hurry!!!

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1. Take Delivery. 2. Wear out stock tires. 3. Pay Off Bronco. 4. Leveling kit. 5. Increase tire size to 33’s.
These are great photos of one of my top two trim levels. This did nothing to help my basesquatch vs. BD dilemma. Shrug.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1. Take Delivery. 2. Wear out stock tires. 3. Pay Off Bronco. 4. Leveling kit. 5. Increase tire size to 33’s.
These are great photos of one of my top two trim levels. This did nothing to help my basesquatch vs. BD dilemma. Shrug.
This is exactly what I'm going to do.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That is a Ford guy buttering up his salesman for quick delivery :)

Sponsored

Googz13

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Confirms basesquatch for me. I was on the fence until these photos.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Couple things here for me:
- It does seem like the wheels are a bit smallish here. It doesn't look bad, but they don't look as intimidating as others we've seen. But I do like the look of the steelies.
- I don't mind the 8in screen, but it's nice to know that a 12in is available. I think I'll end up with the 8in and bank on aftermarket having a 12in available if/when I want to upsize. I can't imagine that won't be doable.

Make this in A51 and this is what I want, except black modular top.
Aftermarket 12" touch screen that is tied to controls in the truck seems like a lot of hassle and potential warranty problems.

I have a 4" screen in my 2016 Manual Transmission Convertible Mustang. Doesn't bother me when I am having fun driving it. NOTE: I do not drive it to look at the screen. I have a LG OLED 55" at home if I really want a big screen.

DetroitEvoIX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
soon to be Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think I saw this exact same Bronco at Michigan Assembly Plant on Friday. Two thoughts ... the top absolutely must be a preproduction part. It doesn't appear to have the 'grain' we have seen on other press vehicles (plus it's sooo light). I'd be shocked if that top makes it to production. Second, the 32" Generals look beefier in person ... I was pleasantly surprised (as I'm debating Black Diamond w/ steelies or Sasquatch).

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Shadow Black) Side Shot and Interior Bronco MAP1

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco (Shadow Black) Side Shot and Interior Bronco MAP2

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
On my 2016 Mustang, I have two set of wheels/tires. One is for the Winter.

If you price this out in terms of cost of ownership, you realize that the incremental cost for doing this is ONLY the Wheels. The tires will wear out slower, and give me double the time on the road. I am just moving up the purchase of the tires, but I will wear though 2 sets in the same amount of time as if I bought the second set after I wore out the first.

For the Bronco, I am getting the 30s on the Base AND getting aftermarket wheels and tires (likely 32s which will fit). 30s are for daily driving and Winter. 32s will be for Summer/off-roading season.
Sponsored