Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Which dealer? My guy is supposed to be on the lookout for me to at least get a look at the training vehicle when it comes in. Assuming that was an engineers vehicle? Thanks for the pics, definitely need 33” tires I think (at least on the 4dr).
Varsity Ann Arbor. He said a customer brought it by, so I am assuming it was an engineer that has a reservation there.

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My salesman was lucky enough to get his hands on a four door Black Diamond in Shadow Black today and he sent me these pictures. Nothing too crazy, but you get a good side view with stock wheels and tires as well as a decent look at the standard instrument panel and the 8" screen. It also looks like this one has the Mid Package because it has heated seats. He didn't get a lot of info, but he got to drive it and said it felt very solid compared to the Ranger.

I am assuming the top is so light in color because it's more preproduction shenanigans, so I wouldn't count on this being the final color.

View attachment 65194

View attachment 65195
Hey that tire the Continental/Grabber?

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They are General Grabbers. It is the standard Black Diamond all terrain tire.
Thought so but I couldn't get a good look at it. My plant built those! Plus I wasn't sure they still throwing on whatever is available! We are working like crazy!

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its so awesome that it comes standard with a nice sized screen. It makes a big difference and those electronics are dirt cheap in 2020. It blows my mind when other manufacturers go cheap on that. The standard size jeep screen is a joke.
Sponsored