Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's a BL grille
Actually that is the correct Black Diamond grille. From the looks of it, it does look like the Bronco that was at the dealership.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

After seeing these Steelies again, I am wondering if they are the final paint. I remember specifically in the BN Materials video that they were NOT going to be glossy but a satin black. This set is wayyyy glossy. That would be fine with me, but I think they will look a tad better in satin.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like to have those black wheels as an option on my base...(please)
You interested in some takeoffs? I'm 96% getting the BD and already have a set of aftermarket wheels I'm interested in. I'd be willing to sell my steelies if there is interest.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Its so awesome that it comes standard with a nice sized screen. It makes a big difference and those electronics are dirt cheap in 2020. It blows my mind when other manufacturers go cheap on that. The standard size jeep screen is a joke.
I don’t mind the smaller size compared to the 12”, I just hate that it’s recessed and surrounded by such an ugly bezel. The flush 12” looks so clean.

EDIT: the 12" isn't actually flush after all, but still looks much better-integrated into the dash than the 8".

Last edited:

VictoryLights

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t mind the smaller size compared to the 12”, I just hate that it’s recessed and surrounded by such an ugly bezel. The flush 12” looks so clean.
I agree with you, i also think they screwed up that bezel. I just don't care for anything else in the high package so I'm debating if it's worth the increased price.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
You interested in some takeoffs? I'm 96% getting the BD and already have a set of aftermarket wheels I'm interested in. I'd be willing to sell my steelies if there is interest.
...You're a little too far away...and besides,I read some one said the BD wheels are a little bigger than the base wheels..

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually that is the correct Black Diamond grille. From the looks of it, it does look like the Bronco that was at the dealership.
Ah, sorry. I see it now.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great mother of god ! they really are making them ,thanks for the pics i think the 4 dr looks as squatty and silly as the jeep 4 dr ,squatch that thing.

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seeing those Grabbers on those steelies makes me think that I might not need the SAS. Those won’t look bad at all on a two door.
I think some will be pretty surprised how good it may look on the 2D. A little utilitarian runabout. I think it will have a pretty cool "classic" look to it.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No one said it, but if the driver's screen has a "door ajar" notification, what happens when you take the doors... off? :confused:

The steelies are quoted as gloss black from Ford's description of the BD. Also, the BD standard tires are 32"; 265/70 - 17. The steelies are 17x7.5. I checked on a few tire sites that a 285/70 - 17 tire can be fitted on a 7.5" wide rim, so going to a 33" tire shouldn't be an issue for the stock BD steelies.

I've been searching the web for a black 18x8 steel wheel in the Ford 6x5.5 bolt pattern. Haven't yet found one.

OP
OP
Philly

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No one said it, but if the driver's screen has a "door ajar" notification, what happens when you take the doors... off? :confused:

The steelies are quoted as gloss black from Ford's description of the BD. Also, the BD standard tires are 32"; 265/70 - 17. The steelies are 17x7.5. I checked on a few tire sites that a 285/70 - 17 tire can be fitted on a 7.5" wide rim, so going to a 33" tire shouldn't be an issue for the stock BD steelies.

I've been searching the web for a black 18x8 steel wheel in the Ford 6x5.5 bolt pattern. Haven't yet found one.
When you disconnect the door's wiring harness you do not get a notification that it is open anymore. Same as Jeep.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My salesman was lucky enough to get his hands on a four door Black Diamond in Shadow Black today and he sent me these pictures. Nothing too crazy, but you get a good side view with stock wheels and tires as well as a decent look at the standard instrument panel and the 8" screen. It also looks like this one has the Mid Package because it has heated seats. He didn't get a lot of info, but he got to drive it and said it felt very solid compared to the Ranger.

I am assuming the top is so light in color because it's more preproduction shenanigans, so I wouldn't count on this being the final color.

2021 Bronco Black Diamond Shadow Black Steel Wheels.jpeg

2021 Bronco Black Diamond interior.jpeg
I Don't know what it is about the BD photos but its pulling me towards the dark side (4Dr) ....
Sponsored