Black_Stallion13

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm considering switching to a Black Diamond - can anyone describe the feel of the vinyl floors and cargo area? Like is it kind of tacky/rubbery where cargo and dogs won't slip around or do you think the floor liners/cargo protector are still a good idea to get? I definitely want liners if the bare floors/cargo area are hard plastic/slippery. Thanks!
Sponsored

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It is a soft rubber feel, not hard plastic.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sweet, thanks! Does that go for the cargo area, too?
Yes. The cargo area feels a little softer than the front two rows I my opinion and is a bit tackier too. No hard plastic feelings though. The rubber floors up front are a little slick at first but once they get some foot traffic it slips less. The car comes with front carpeted mats but I felt like that defeats the purpose of the washout floors. And the mats still slip when you get in, even with the two pegs holding them

Sponsored

Macjr

Black Diamond
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad, 2020 Volvo xc40 RDesign
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I used my Fordpass points and got the compatibile floor mats for my BD, good quality and keep you from kicking/damaging the drain plugs. I used the remaining points(ended up costing me $58 out of pocket) for the tailgate table but I’m sure there are other things you may like

BroncoBurgerWithCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond; Jeep Grand Chero; BMW X5M
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a Husky cargo mat liner in the back and it doesn't move. You cut the mat where the tie downs come up so they kind of hold it in place, but I don't think it would slide much anyway.

That said, I had ordered the mats before the Bronco showed up and the cargo mat at least is probably overkill, the cabin mats are helpful to keep the floor clean. The floor isn't slippery, if you wipe it with a paper towel it leaves remnants of the paper towel where it is a little rough/tacky.
Sponsored