Sponsored

Black Diamond has the best interior. Prove me wrong.

The Compensator

Outer Banks
First Name
Cleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco, 2015 yukon denali xl, minivan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I avoid black interiors at all cost. Hot and boring at the same time. The BD interior isnt bad, just blah. If I end up with a BD I will learn to love it. Now I will say the Wildtrak camo is bad, terrible even. I like the OBX cloth choices the best, brown and blue are at least a couple different flavors. The ribbing in the seats give flare too.
I agree with you. I'm not convinced about the bronze dash yet, but i do hope they offer more light interiors in the future. Brown, tan, white, anything that isnt all black...
Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I actually prefer the black and gray cloth and no contrast stitching on the Base.

Don't want leather (I'm vegan) or vinyl (it's cold, and since I'm in Colorado, I won't be taking this thing to the beach). Cloth is soft and comfortable, and the gray stitching will blend instead of clashing with the metal that shows through the door panels.

I could be biased because I'm getting a Base, but if I had to pick, it would be my choice.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree! I want the BD with signature lights and vinyl power seats. When we are willing to go though the ordering process, why can't we get why we want.
I suspect ordering will open up a few things, like signature lighting, but merely a guess. (and a heated steering wheel!)

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Roasted Leather interior in the OBX is my favorite of all the interiors.. I love how they used the color on the dash too - it's freaking beautiful. This has me seriously considering building up an OBX instead of getting a Badlands or WT, just for the interior alone.
And call me colorblind but the roasted leather color looks good with the blue stuff. I might go as far as saying that I think it would look good with a velocity blue exterior. I may be completely off my rocker on that but.....:..

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Build and Price images are quite different from the glimpses we saw in the walkthrough video to be honest. B&P really downplays how contrasted these seats seem to look. I'm really in shock at how obnoxious some of these accents are. I'm hoping the walkthrough video was just shot in super bright lighting and it's not as intense as this. Oh and- would be nice to see more than a close up pic of a random accent in the interior before ordering time...

Ford Bronco Black Diamond has the best interior.  Prove me wrong. BDinterior3.JPG
Ford Bronco Black Diamond has the best interior.  Prove me wrong. BDinterior.JPG

Ford Bronco Black Diamond has the best interior.  Prove me wrong. BDinterior2.JPG

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And call me colorblind but the roasted leather color looks good with the blue stuff. I might go as far as saying that I think it would look good with a velocity blue exterior. I may be completely off my rocker on that but.....:..
you are 200% correct - that's actually my color of choice (VB), and I"m loving the color combo.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like the BD seats:
Ford Bronco Black Diamond has the best interior.  Prove me wrong. BDinterior2.JPG

Not fond of the blue/red kaleidoscope if I go with Race Red body color
I need these lighter colored gray seats on the Badlands. Ford needs to get their crap together. Interior options are trash.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I looks SO good with the blues, white and black. I will go as far as saying the roast and Velocity or Area 51 will be the best looking combo out of this MY. Just me though.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m slightly different- hell really different if you ask my wife but I don’t get to worked your about interior
I want it to clean easy and the cheap plastic not to be easily scratched....
Colors Meh....
To each their own

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It's not ugly, but the gray/black reminds me of every rental car I've ever had, and my last three vehicles have been gray/black, grey, and Black. I'm really excited to get something different which is leaning me towards the OBX.

Sponsored

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Basically my conclusion from the horrible interior video was: Base cloth looks OK (grey trim), BD looks decent (I tend to 'lean' gray a lot - except the hardtop being gray that still angers me), and BL looks great (just impossible to match with any exterior color other than black due to that stupid yellow/orange pinstriping/stitching- which I don't want). All others are horrible.

So base or BD look like my acceptable choices now. Process of elimination.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
OP is definitely right. BD interior > BL interior simply because of the accent and stitching color. That is why I will continue to hunt for a Cyber Orange BD guy/gal that wants to swap interiors from my BL.
I am with you on this one !! I am on a reservation for an CO BD. If Ford can not fixx this issue, I am willing to swatch seats and grab handles with a BL. I live in Florida !! Are you in Dallas Forth Worth, TX ??. Once I get the car, we could meet there. We can split the labor.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am with you on this one !! I am on a reservation for an CO BD. If Ford can not fixx this issue, I am willing to swatch seats and grab handles with a BL. I live in Florida !! Are you in Dallas Forth Worth, TX ??. Once I get the car, we could meet there. We can split the labor.
Just be sure to get the mid package so I can keep my heated seats!

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im not loving the orange accents either.

Maybe i can find someone going CO in BD and swith my BL seats and CO accented stuff?
Thats a good idea, I will keep that in mind for the future.
I was thinking of dying the stitching and painting the grab handles/vents, or just replace them if you can get parts in Blue from Ford.
Or wait for aftermarket grab handles, as I am sure there will be plenty of options down the road.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Made you look!

I know its subjective, and this is just my opinion.

But, seriously, when I look across all the trim levels, and combine the materials, the colors of those materials, color of dash, etc.... and then the color of the accents like the stitching, handles and vent controls, the Black Diamond just looks to me to be the best combo of looks and materials.

materials: Cloth vs MG vs leather/vinyl mix

colors: black/space gray, vs all black, vs "sandstone", vs camo, vs "roast", etc...

accents: blue stitching vs orange stitching, bronze dash, etc..

Some people may like the all black of the Badlands, but I prefer a little contrast and a lighter interior in general. And even if you like the all black, isnt the orange stitching kind of yuck?

Is the BD interior not the best of all worlds? No wrong answer here obviously, just looking for input.

I am ordering a Black Diamond also. I like the interior. I only wish they would coordinate the inside accent colors and stitching with the outside. As I am getting a Cyber orange, it would make sense to have the interior cyber orange also....not blue. But, the blue will work as Ford is "blue".
Sponsored