Sponsored

Black Diamond has the best interior. Prove me wrong.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
One of the reasons I am getting the BL is for the vinyl seats alone. And why it is no an option in all trims baffles me. I do not want to drop 40K on the bronco and then another 500 on seat covers.
I agree with you that BD and BL have real great interiors (congrats to the design team). Even the idea to bring some color into this grey interior is just great !! However there is no way that I will combine CO, or red, with blue stitching and blue accents, or VB or any Red with orange stitching and orange accents.
At least we should have an alternate stitching and accent color on BD and BL, which matches high demand CO and Red car colors with a great looking interior on this two models (BD and BL).
Sponsored

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thats a good idea, I will keep that in mind for the future.
I was thinking of dying the stitching and painting the grab handles/vents, or just replace them if you can get parts in Blue from Ford.
Or wait for aftermarket grab handles, as I am sure there will be plenty of options down the road.
Who is going to spend 50 grand in order to
Just be sure to get the mid package so I can keep my heated seats!
MID package is in the mix. (I am going for a 2 door !!).

KindaOrange

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None... hurry up Ford!
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm good with the orange accents since I'm getting the CO color......but understand others' reactions

the orange and blue accents are very unique with other colors though and not necessarily easy on the eye at first glance with all of them, but it is in the spirit of being a fun/recreational/off the beaten path type vehicle so I'm sort of glad it doesn't have a safe, conservative sedan look
I wish BD has the orange acccents...

Cuz I'm going Cyber Orange as well

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Made you look!

I know its subjective, and this is just my opinion.

But, seriously, when I look across all the trim levels, and combine the materials, the colors of those materials, color of dash, etc.... and then the color of the accents like the stitching, handles and vent controls, the Black Diamond just looks to me to be the best combo of looks and materials.

materials: Cloth vs MG vs leather/vinyl mix

colors: black/space gray, vs all black, vs "sandstone", vs camo, vs "roast", etc...

accents: blue stitching vs orange stitching, bronze dash, etc..

Some people may like the all black of the Badlands, but I prefer a little contrast and a lighter interior in general. And even if you like the all black, isnt the orange stitching kind of yuck?

Is the BD interior not the best of all worlds? No wrong answer here obviously, just looking for input.

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.14.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.14.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.15.20 AM.png
My base will have the best interior. Do you know why?

Because with the money that I save, I will be able to afford to redo the kitchen, which is also a type of interior too.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Studawg,

Changed my mind from Big Bend to Black Diamond because of MGV and washout floors.
I did too for the same reasons.

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just be sure to get the mid package so I can keep my heated seats!
We need to start a “BD/BL seat swap thread” if Ford really doesn’t offer any other choices. I’m also willing to swap with a BD owner for their seats.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We need to start a “BD/BL seat swap thread” if Ford really doesn’t offer any other choices. I’m also willing to swap with a BD owner for their seats.
I have no idea how to start this swap tread. If somebody knows, lets do it !! We might find someone in our state who wants to swap. !!

Krimzun

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JEEP/JEEP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The accent colors are the biggest issue with the interiors they clash to much.

Sponsored

jaekim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 ZHP
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I like the orange accent stitching of the Badlands a bit more. That being said, the only interior I'd spend $50k+ for would be that King Ranch-esque saddle brown prototype or the Filson interior.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Color
I wish BD has the orange acccents...

Cuz I'm going Cyber Orange as well
Colored stitching and accents are great on the Broco, and in fact lightens up the basic grey/black interior of the BD and BL. However this accent colors should match in and outside the car. That's just not the case right now with some of the offered car colors. I know, it's a question of taste, but there are limits, specially if you mix basic colors like orange, blue or red in a closed black/grey environment.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like I may be in the minority but I actually like the orange accents in the BL. I'm planning to get Carbonized Gray and I think it will look good together.

If I had a choice though, I would get the BD MGV interior. I like the two shades (gray and black) and the blue accents. This would also look great (better IMO) with Carbonized Gray.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do wish the lighter gray seats were offered on the Badlands. I do not mind the yellow stitching, but HATE the blue stitching.

Saskwah

Big Bend
First Name
wess
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I believe BD gray seats are much lighter than pictures show, more of a heather gray. If they were dark gray. I would love them and go with BD, otherwise I'm purchasing BL, and love the all black boring seats.
Sponsored