Sponsored

Black Diamond has the best interior. Prove me wrong.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Made you look!

I know its subjective, and this is just my opinion.

But, seriously, when I look across all the trim levels, and combine the materials, the colors of those materials, color of dash, etc.... and then the color of the accents like the stitching, handles and vent controls, the Black Diamond just looks to me to be the best combo of looks and materials.

materials: Cloth vs MG vs leather/vinyl mix

colors: black/space gray, vs all black, vs "sandstone", vs camo, vs "roast", etc...

accents: blue stitching vs orange stitching, bronze dash, etc..

Some people may like the all black of the Badlands, but I prefer a little contrast and a lighter interior in general. And even if you like the all black, isnt the orange stitching kind of yuck?

Is the BD interior not the best of all worlds? No wrong answer here obviously, just looking for input.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond has the best interior.  Prove me wrong. Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.14.06 AM

Ford Bronco Black Diamond has the best interior.  Prove me wrong. Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.14.42 AM

Ford Bronco Black Diamond has the best interior.  Prove me wrong. Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.15.20 AM
Sponsored

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
all the interiors seem identical except seat options. i want black diamond but i also want signature lights. or just big bend with washout interior and marine vinyl seats. i honestly don't understand with all the delays Ford provides some of the shittiest options I've ever seen.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Black Diamond is definitely the best bang for your buck in my opinion. I had the chance to feel the vinyl at the event in Tennessee and it’s awesome. I’m getting velocity or antimatter blue so the interior will match up well too.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I avoid black interiors at all cost. Hot and boring at the same time. The BD interior isnt bad, just blah. If I end up with a BD I will learn to love it. Now I will say the Wildtrak camo is bad, terrible even. I like the OBX cloth choices the best, brown and blue are at least a couple different flavors. The ribbing in the seats give flare too.

Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the Black Diamond interior the best...wish I could get it on a Badlands. I don't mind the yellow (looks yellow not orange) stitching in the Badlands, but would much prefer the gray seats over the all black of the Badlands. Either way, not a huge difference and the two Marine Grade Vinyl interiors are the two best.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm not gonna disagree, those CGI pics look pretty good! I'm going BD...

Gman90

Base
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 mustang gt500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Choose cyber orange and then go into the BD to see blue stitching and accents... now if stitching changed to match the color of the vehicle then yes I would agree 100% with you. It’s perfect for people choosing velocity blue

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't disagree, looks great. I also like the Badlands interior...but...not the Orange accents.
I just want the Blue accents from BD to be on Badlands. I am going with a Blue exterior, and it would look great with the Blue grab handles and seat stitching.

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree. I like the BD interior more than the others and switched from BL to Bd partially due to the better looking interior.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm good with the orange accents since I'm getting the CO color......but understand others' reactions

the orange and blue accents are very unique with other colors though and not necessarily easy on the eye at first glance with all of them, but it is in the spirit of being a fun/recreational/off the beaten path type vehicle so I'm sort of glad it doesn't have a safe, conservative sedan look

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I avoid black interiors at all cost. Hot and boring at the same time. The BD interior isnt bad, just blah. If I end up with a BD I will learn to love it. Now I will say the Wildtrak camo is bad, terrible even. I like the OBX cloth choices the best, brown and blue are at least a couple different flavors. The ribbing in the seats give flare too.
Having a JKU for 5 years, boating, kayak, beach, wood walk, snow, mud... I wouldn’t change my boring black interior for anything in a lighter color.
ribs on the OBX look great i must say! Though i can imagine the amount of sand they will catch! Not even thinking of polens when top is of in spring.

BL to me is the beat compromise, easy clean, dark... plus i like the orange accents

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Studawg,

Changed my mind from Big Bend to Black Diamond because of MGV and washout floors.