Sponsored

Black Diamond has the best interior. Prove me wrong.

jntaylor1701

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco II Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
One of the reasons I am getting the BL is for the vinyl seats alone. And why it is no an option in all trims baffles me. I do not want to drop 40K on the bronco and then another 500 on seat covers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Studawg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I like the BD seats:
1603723454498.png

Not fond of the blue/red kaleidoscope if I go with Race Red body color
1603723606441.png

Ha, man I love the red and blue. My other build is a Race Red Outer Banks Sasquatch with Navy Pier leather and white painted top and wheels!

Sponsored

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The Roasted Leather interior in the OBX is my favorite of all the interiors.. I love how they used the color on the dash too - it's freaking beautiful. This has me seriously considering building up an OBX instead of getting a Badlands or WT, just for the interior alone.

BroncoOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ferdinand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350, C5Z06, ViperSRT, MazdaCX9
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Made you look!

I know its subjective, and this is just my opinion.

But, seriously, when I look across all the trim levels, and combine the materials, the colors of those materials, color of dash, etc.... and then the color of the accents like the stitching, handles and vent controls, the Black Diamond just looks to me to be the best combo of looks and materials.

materials: Cloth vs MG vs leather/vinyl mix

colors: black/space gray, vs all black, vs "sandstone", vs camo, vs "roast", etc...

accents: blue stitching vs orange stitching, bronze dash, etc..

Some people may like the all black of the Badlands, but I prefer a little contrast and a lighter interior in general. And even if you like the all black, isnt the orange stitching kind of yuck?

Is the BD interior not the best of all worlds? No wrong answer here obviously, just looking for input.

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.14.06 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.14.42 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-26 at 10.15.20 AM.png
BD interior is great, as long as you do not any red or orange body color !! R and orange does just not mix with the blue stitching and accents. Ford should give the BD an option for grey stitching and accents (Base and BB), or orange stitching and accents on BL. Should not be so difficult, and a bit of good taste helps a lot to take this decision. It's weird that we have to adapt our car color to the only option available of interior color match. Must be a first in the industry !!

Ford Bronco Black Diamond has the best interior.  Prove me wrong. 1603725252288

BD grey interior with RED door inlets and blue striping and accents. NO way !!

Bigkansas

Badlands
First Name
AUSTIN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't disagree, looks great. I also like the Badlands interior...but...not the Orange accents.
I just want the Blue accents from BD to be on Badlands. I am going with a Blue exterior, and it would look great with the Blue grab handles and seat stitching.
Im not loving the orange accents either.

Maybe i can find someone going CO in BD and swith my BL seats and CO accented stuff?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interior choices have made me go from every other model to BD or BL because it’s a million times nicer. I could MAYBE live with OB navy blue leather but lord the cloth is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen in that model. Well, the WT is pretty bad too.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Made you look!

I know its subjective, and this is just my opinion.

But, seriously, when I look across all the trim levels, and combine the materials, the colors of those materials, color of dash, etc.... and then the color of the accents like the stitching, handles and vent controls, the Black Diamond just looks to me to be the best combo of looks and materials.

materials: Cloth vs MG vs leather/vinyl mix

colors: black/space gray, vs all black, vs "sandstone", vs camo, vs "roast", etc...

accents: blue stitching vs orange stitching, bronze dash, etc..

Some people may like the all black of the Badlands, but I prefer a little contrast and a lighter interior in general. And even if you like the all black, isnt the orange stitching kind of yuck?

Is the BD interior not the best of all worlds? No wrong answer here obviously, just looking for input.

It is a CRIME that you can't get the BD grey vinyl seats w/blue accents in the Badlands. I DO NOT WANT BLACK SEATS or yellow trim. Seems if I'm buying the 'top of the line' I could at least get the other color vinyl. WTF

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Made me finalize my choice....this interior is just too good and I'll choose to live without a couple other things to have it.

OP
OP
Studawg

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, Im the same as you, but opposite. Im also thinking about going to OBX for the interior, but I hate the roast and love the Navy Pier! ?

EDIT: I just saw the Navy Pier on the Bronco. No can do. I love blue but it just doesnt look right.

Last edited:

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP is definitely right. BD interior > BL interior simply because of the accent and stitching color. That is why I will continue to hunt for a Cyber Orange BD guy/gal that wants to swap interiors from my BL.

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
all the interiors seem identical except seat options. i want black diamond but i also want signature lights. or just big bend with washout interior and marine vinyl seats. i honestly don't understand with all the delays Ford provides some of the shittiest options I've ever seen.
I agree! I want the BD with signature lights and vinyl power seats. When we are willing to go though the ordering process, why can't we get why we want.