First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 GTO M6 2004 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I originally liked the base headlights more for the amber bar but grew to really like the signature lights a lot more. I really wanted an amber bar lit up while driving but it seems the signature lights wont do that. Oh well.

Not knocking either choice. But those lights really were underwhelming for a brand new vehicle in 2021. I realize many people like the basic look and the retro throwback look, so this is just my opinion.

The orange of the bar doesn't even match the side marker on the base lights.
Sponsored

weezy_jw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 3.5L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I originally liked the base headlights more for the amber bar but grew to really like the signature lights a lot more. I really wanted an amber bar lit up while driving but it seems the signature lights wont do that. Oh well.

Not knocking either choice. But those lights really were underwhelming for a brand new vehicle in 2021. I realize many people like the basic look and the retro throwback look, so this is just my opinion.

The orange of the bar doesn't even match the side marker on the base lights.
I feel you. I can deal with the headlights, it’s the tail lights they I can’t stand. I really hope aftermarket steps up and makes some nice ones. Otherwise I mightchange To a BB from my BD...

Brownco0005

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150, 1950 ford tudor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I know this is off subject, but I like the Black Diamond package. Am I stuck with the 360° option with this one. My wife pretty much has is on her Ranger. It annoys me. I don't need all those sensors. That and the the front ones get covered with ice during the winter and the go off .

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the look of the standard headlights but the turn signal on the tail lights seems weak af. wish it would be amber like in the front

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My question is, it looks like the standard headlights have a halo ring but the video doesn't show them illuminate. Anyone know whats up with that?

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I like the look of the standard headlights but the turn signal on the tail lights seems weak af. wish it would be amber like in the front
This is true, unfortunately.

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I know this is off subject, but I like the Black Diamond package. Am I stuck with the 360° option with this one. My wife pretty much has is on her Ranger. It annoys me. I don't need all those sensors. That and the the front ones get covered with ice during the winter and the go off .
Maybe 360* goes away if you don't choose the MID package? 🤷

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I feel you. I can deal with the headlights, it’s the tail lights they I can’t stand. I really hope aftermarket steps up and makes some nice ones. Otherwise I mightchange To a BB from my BD...
According to B&P it looks like if you add signature headlights to the BB it's only the front - not the rear as well...

1. Description of option on B&P
2. Rear rendering with sig lights added to BP
3. Rear rendering with on BL

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Headlights and Tail Lights Demo 0.PNG

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Headlights and Tail Lights Demo 09.PNG
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Headlights and Tail Lights Demo 098.PNG

Brownco0005

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 f150, 1950 ford tudor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Maybe 360* goes away if you don't choose the MID package? 🤷
That's what I'm thinking, too. I appreciate your thought. Unfortunately she has heated seats too. And we'll thats freaking awesome now that I'm ..um getting a little older and can get fancier things. The 360° really isn't a deal breaker for me just cause of the bun warmers. I know first world problems.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Amen brother! I was in the same boat!! I was going to go with BD for the seats/floor/Advance 4x4, but the Sig LEDs and the tube-steps, and saving money, brought me back to reality! So I ordered a BB from Granger! More of a mall-crawler than an off-roader for me!

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow, I didn't know the standard lights kept the amber running lights on all the time. Bonus! It looks great. A little disappointed the tail lights are not LED, but seriously who cares...I've never had to change a tail light bulb in my life, and they are in the back anyway.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Amen brother! I was in the same boat!! I was going to go with BD for the seats/floor/Advance 4x4, but the Sig LEDs and the tube-steps, and saving money, brought me back to reality! So I ordered a BB from Granger! More of a mall-crawler than an off-roader for me!
I ordered a BB, and upped to the 4.27 locker. Add some good tires and it's just as off-road worthy as the rest of them!

ilbastarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla X
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's what I'm thinking, too. I appreciate your thought. Unfortunately she has heated seats too. And we'll thats freaking awesome now that I'm ..um getting a little older and can get fancier things. The 360° really isn't a deal breaker for me just cause of the bun warmers. I know first world problems.
Yes, those heated seats. Cold climate and "not cloth" could be a recipe for heated buns. 👍

WadeWolf76

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Wrangler JK Willy's, 67 Ford Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Love the standard headlights, not a fan of the standard taillights. Really hope I can swap out signature headlights for these.
This, 100% this.

But im sure I can swap them tails out pretty quick.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't mind mind the headlights, and I actually quite like the amber DRL's. The tails on the other hand are a disaster. Why are they using molded in reflectors like a 90's Honda? Plenty of other brands have nice looking incandescent tails. These are almost intentionally ugly.
Sponsored