First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus and Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could someone please tell me the height of the Black Diamond. Sas and non-Sas. I need to make sure it will fit in my garage.
Sponsored

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BD 4dr non sas MIC is probably under 74". It's hard to get a clear measurement since having the tape measure plumb means it's not against the roof.

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, I have the same information. I dont see Black Diamond listed. Is Big Bend the same height?
I would assume so, same suspension, same size tires. Either way, even the sasquatch is shorter than the average 8ft garage opening.

Sponsored
OP
OP

DanV

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus and Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would assume so, same suspension, same size tires. Either way, even the sasquatch is shorter than the average 8ft garage opening.
Thats the problem. I dont have a average garage opening. Mine is just 74 inches.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thats the problem. I dont have a average garage opening. Mine is just 74 inches.

Mine is 75, but there is a slight lip from the driveway to the garage, so probably closer to 74 inches. Since I'm going to have the roof rack on for at least 5 months a year I've given up all hope of getting my BD into the garage.

On the plus side I'll have plenty of new storage space for all my camping gear and room for my MIC clamshell when that comes off.

OP
OP

DanV

Black Diamond
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus and Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Mine is 75, but there is a slight lip from the driveway to the garage, so probably closer to 74 inches. Since I'm going to have the roof rack on for at least 5 months a year I've given up all hope of getting my BD into the garage.

On the plus side I'll have plenty of new storage space for all my camping gear and room for my MIC clamshell when that comes off.
I just went out and remeasured. Im looking at 751/2 I think I'm going to be ok. Good luck

FLCaptain

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Could someone please tell me the height of the Black Diamond. Sas and non-Sas. I need to make sure it will fit in my garage.
My non Sas Black Diamond fits fine in my garage with rack. They’re only about 2 inches different so either will fit in a standard garage.

4060EEAA-BE56-41E1-9B12-F0784D0E66FE.jpeg

Sponsored

NVCowboy

Big Bend
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My non Sas Black Diamond fits fine in my garage with rack. They’re only about 2 inches different so either will fit in a standard garage.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Height? 4060EEAA-BE56-41E1-9B12-F0784D0E66FE
So what we’re showing here is the BD ia approx the same height as the expedition. I’m in luck. No roof rack planned, so a half inch for eventual 33s and it still fits.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks, I have the same information. I dont see Black Diamond listed. Is Big Bend the same height?
BD is the same height as Base, OBX.. I assume you and my garage are similar. I have a BD(non-sas) and I have 3 (maybe 4) inches to spare when pulling in. Id say thats enough for a 1-inch lift and 33's.. Anything more id be afraid. And if you want Pm me and i'll provide measurements of the garage door. although im certain its the minimum for a garage opener.

FLCaptain

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So what we’re showing here is the BD ia approx the same height as the expedition. I’m in luck. No roof rack planned, so a half inch for eventual 33s and it still fits.
That expedition has a 3 inch lift in it too and it fits in the garage

FLCaptain

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BD is the same height as Base, OBX.. I assume you and my garage are similar. I have a BD(non-sas) and I have 3 (maybe 4) inches to spare when pulling in. Id say thats enough for a 1-inch lift and 33's.. Anything more id be afraid. And if you want Pm me and i'll provide measurements of the garage door. although im certain its the minimum for a garage opener.
I jut measure my BD non SAS at 75.5 inches to the roof rack.

77854FD0-9B2B-4757-B87C-AEA20A779D7E.jpeg

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I jut measure my BD non SAS at 75.5 inches to the roof rack.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Height? 77854FD0-9B2B-4757-B87C-AEA20A779D7E
Interesting, Mines 74 to the flashing 75 without the flash
Sponsored