First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People getting the outer banks... break down why for me?
min likely doing BD + mid and mods later... the vinyl seats and versatility being the big seller... it doesn’t have the signature headlights (hopefully it’s an option, but I’ll love if not).
But yea. What’s drawing you in?
Sponsored

jasminekd

Big Bend
First Name
Jasmine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I wouldn’t mind the Black Diamond but I do prefer the option of getting the high or lux package on the OBX. For me, it’s a standard Automatic transmission so that was a big influencer for me. I also love the signature headlights lol.

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

As much as I want some attributes of the OB, having the vinyl seats and rubber floors wins me over every time.
If that becomes an option on OB, grrleat. But I’d rather have that and spend the $ in the transmission and accessories.
Plus I LOVE the black steel wheels

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm stuck on the BD because of the washout interior. Don't need the rear lockers and the rock rails would come off and be replaced with Nfab hoop steps. I'd prefer an OBX or BB. So unless they offer the rubberized floor across the board I guess it will be the BD.

yankee hat with no brim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lexus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm stuck on the BD because of the washout interior. Don't need the rear lockers and the rock rails would come off and be replaced with Nfab hoop steps. I'd prefer an OBX or BB. So unless they offer the rubberized floor across the board I guess it will be the BD.
I think I will prolly pass on the bd if I can't get the Rubber in the base. As much as it is the number 1 or 2 want/need, paying 8k more than the base for it along with thicker skid plates just pisses me off.

Ford is just encouraging me to spend less, not more.

Last edited:

Sponsored

O5GT

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wouldn’t mind the Black Diamond but I do prefer the option of getting the high or lux package on the OBX. For me, it’s a standard Automatic transmission so that was a big influencer for me. I also love the signature headlights lol.

Exactly what jasminekd said, and don't forget about the leather seats option.

OP
OP

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As much as I want some attributes of the OB, having the vinyl seats and rubber floors wins me over every time.
If that becomes an option on OB, grrleat. But I’d rather have that and spend the $ in the transmission and accessories.
Plus I LOVE the black steel wheels
going with black vinyl? where do you live?

Heffe66413

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

People getting the outer banks... break down why for me?
min likely doing BD + mid and mods later... the vinyl seats and versatility being the big seller... it doesn’t have the signature headlights (hopefully it’s an option, but I’ll love if not).
But yea. What’s drawing you in?
I love the versatility of the bronco but want as much refinement as
Possible. Chances are high that it will never see a dirt road. So I can get good look with all options and I’m a happy camper.

Sponsored

XTurtle

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

going with black vinyl? where do you live?
Kentucky. All of my cars have had dark leather, no issues here.

But if there is a light colored vinyl/interior, i would have to give it a look (style purposes)

Dudie7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All I really want from the OBX would be stuff from the Lux Package...namely the 12 inch screen and the B&O audio system. If I could get those on the BD, I'd be happy.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

All I really want from the OBX would be stuff from the Lux Package...namely the 12 inch screen and the B&O audio system. If I could get those on the BD, I'd be happy.
It looks like the Mid Package is the highest package available for BD.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm actually inbetween a big bend and outer banks, but the logic is the same for me. The OBX has my must haves standard. Auto, mid package. So the debate for me is am I better off with a fully loaded lower trim or base OBX? this is why I need the build and price live lol.

My priorities when it comes to options

1. Mid package
2. Auto

Those first two are must haves.

3. Hard top - this is close to a must have. New to this type of vehicle not sure if I trsut soft top durability

4. 2.7L because why not

So if I can get all those for less in a lower trim I will, if its going to be very close I'd go obx because I'm a sucker for body colored trim pieces and the other little things like that lol

Chaos_273

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It looks like the Mid Package is the highest package available for BD.
I saw that too, presumably to force upgrades to a higher trim? If I could do lux on BD, I wouldn’t have to get a BL since I don’t truly need the sway disco or front locker. I’m hoping the original chart just wasn’t accurate, but I’m prepared to go with the Badlands if necessary. Creature comforts are important since this will be my DD and I’ll spend way more time on road than off.

So many questions, such a long time until “by September”
Sponsored