Sponsored

Black Diamond options that they advertised.. What will we actually get?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon xl
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have ordered the Black Diamond and I am hoping for some help with the small details of what I am actually getting. I have ordered the BD with Mid package and auto start, 2.7, automatic.. Will it have the trail cruise control for low speed? How about the turn assist feature that locks the inside rear wheel? I am correct in that it will not have the 360 cameras for trail camera views right? I will say I am a little disheartened at the details advertised and I now I have ordered one and I dont know exactly what I am getting. Hopefully I am getting more than I realize and its just not listed because they all will have it.. Any insight would be appreciated
Sponsored

HarderCorer

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else convinced ZachDanger is an AI made by skynet to learn all he can of the capabilities of off road vehicles in order to track down Sara Connor...? No human could post as quickly and accurately in so many threads...

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else convinced ZachDanger is an AI made by skynet to learn all he can of the capabilities of off road vehicles in order to track down Sara Connor...? No human could post as quickly and accurately in so many threads...
Oh he has become self aware... that's for sure!

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have ordered the Black Diamond and I am hoping for some help with the small details of what I am actually getting. I have ordered the BD with Mid package and auto start, 2.7, automatic.. Will it have the trail cruise control for low speed? How about the turn assist feature that locks the inside rear wheel? I am correct in that it will not have the 360 cameras for trail camera views right? I will say I am a little disheartened at the details advertised and I now I have ordered one and I dont know exactly what I am getting. Hopefully I am getting more than I realize and its just not listed because they all will have it.. Any insight would be appreciated
You need to review what is standard with the Black Diamond Mid and what is an additional option. No where did they advertise that all features would be on every model.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Huh. Where you been? No, you won't get trail cruise control nor turn assist.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Huh. Where you been? No, you won't get trail cruise control nor turn assist.
I thought you get both when you get the 2.7l/auto combo. I didn't think it was trim level related, more drivetrain dependant.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I thought you get both when you get the 2.7l/auto combo. I didn't think it was trim level related, more drivetrain dependant.
I think he's joking??? But yeah, you definitely get both, and also one pedal driving with the 2.7

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bad!!! Somehow I missed that! Nice. Don't need the trail turn, but the low speed cruise is nice when you're prairie doggin'.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bad!!! Somehow I missed that! Nice. Don't need the trail turn, but the low speed cruise is nice when you're prairie doggin'.
I think you and I have very different definitions of "prairie doggin'."

At least for me, when I'm doing it, I'm driving as fast as I can.

Last edited:

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think we have very different definitions of "prairie doggin'."

Ha! You and me both!

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think we have very different definitions of "prairie doggin'."

Well, there is that....lol.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Trail turn comes with the auto trans, the 2.7 gives you one-pedal driving. Because BD only gives Mid Package, you cant get the High Package with the 12" screen and 360° camera. You get the modular front bumper with bash plates, a steel rear bumper a choice of wheels to save cash (steelies let you customize).

You get a rear locker, a must-have, and if you want the cats pajamas, spring for the Advanced 4x4 on demand transfer.

Its a nice package. Feel good.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon xl
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You need to review what is standard with the Black Diamond Mid and what is an additional option. No where did they advertise that all features would be on every model.
No where did I say all should be on the base model or all models. Thanks for the thread, as my dealership didn't have this info.. It appears i get all but the 360 camera. Which is a travesty.. ;) But I sure appreciate the rest of you guys. I wont get it all, but a decent spread.. Thanks for the info guys

Skmarshall

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'96 F150, '16 Escape, '19 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Semi-related question: is the trail camera part of the 360 camera system and therefore not on the black diamond?
Sponsored