Sponsored

Black Diamond options that they advertised.. What will we actually get?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Answer me this riddle, why does the mall crawler Outer Banks have the 360camera and not the number 2 off roader Back Diamond.
I see your point here. Ford definitely had two branches of trims going on. The mall crawler route which was Base-BB-OBX-WT and the performance route Base-BD-BL. Everything followed that route except for High and Lux packages. BD should have had the 33” wheels and the High package with BL only getting top of everything as it should. Unfortunately the bean counters win in these situations as a lot more people would have stopped at BD. Look how many people paid the chunk of money just to have the option for High and Lux. People love a status buy. You could add a super lux package that only included a tire wrench that said “Bronco” on it that costs $2000 more and people would by it just to say they got the best. Funny really.
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m honestly really glad those recent videos didn’t come out before I put in my order because seeing the one pedal driving in action might have finally made me jump to 2.7. Also glad I didn’t look as closely as I just did at this page from the order guide. Feeling more certain that I am getting the Trail Turn Assist is nice though. I bought the set up I needed (BD 2.3 with mid) and added one thing I really didn’t but wanted (advanced 4x4). Anything beyond that is fun bonus for me. This thread answered the questions I had after watching that video and made me feel extra great about my choices thanks! Feels like Ford missed an opportunity to push a few people like me into the 2.7 by not showcasing that one pedal and driving it home that it’s only in the 2.7. I’m on here 5 times a day at least and that still got by me somehow.

D7E5B7EB-79E8-44F9-9CBD-898AF35EC785.png