First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Lol I'm only 5'6"...my squatch is gonna dwarf me!!
That’s how tall I am. It’s definitely big, but not too bad to get in:)
Sponsored

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wow! My build and color... and I'm also 5' 6". The car looks awesome! Does anyone know if there will be any aftermarket step stools for me to use when I get my Bronco? I'm older than the OP and may need it.

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What was pricing like with Greico
For reservations and orders... MSRP. I know they had a Sport Big Bend on the showroom floor last week that was marked up 5k so who knows what the markup would be for a Bronco

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Will it fit ?
aa2.jpg
It would be close, very close. I use that garage for storage and exercise equip since I live in an apartment so it won’t be going in there. Looking for a house now… This market though!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks great dude. Im in Boca and still haven’t seen one yet. My build is almost the same except base + 2 door. Still haven’t seen one in the wild. Yours being delivered gives me hope🤞🏼

balucipher

Big Bend
First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

For reservations and orders... MSRP. I know they had a Sport Big Bend on the showroom floor last week that was marked up 5k so who knows what the markup would be for a Bronco
Nice. My only experience with them was at their Chevy store near me when they wanted entirely too much for a Bolt. Ended up $7k cheaper in Pembroke Pines. Nice to see they didn't mark your order up

Spitrat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 BMW 335is,15 Chev 2500 DMax, 16 BMW R 1200 RS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Build:
Black Diamond
Sasquatch
Mid package
2.7 V6
Tow package
Soft top only
Carbonized gray

Reserved:
7/13/20
Order confirmed:
3/8/21
In production status:
6/7
window sticker:
6/17
Blend date:
6/25
In production status updated:
6/26
Built date:
6/29
Estimated delivery to South FL:
7/16-7/22

Actual delivery to dealership:
7/8

Picked up and home:
7/9

Blessed and thankful to have picked up my Bronco today! # 1 at my dealership in South Florida: Grieco Ford of Delray Beach.

First impressions:

I’ve owned 3 jeeps. From old to new, and I can honestly say when you buy a jeep you want to do a lot of upgrades, and with the Bronco, they are pretty much included or it is an option to order from the get go, and I am completely happy with the build I chose. Ford did their homework, and it is exactly what I hoped for and it exceeded my expectations.

No off road yet, but the on road experience from the short bit of time I’ve driven today: smooth!

The soft top is quiet compared to a jeep soft top for sure. The steering is great. You control it, not react to it, like most vehicles with 35’s. I was worried that the 8 inch screen was not going to be enough, but it does the job, and I think I will be just fine with it. I took the top off, and doors and cruised around this evening, and the radio had enough to hear it without cranking all the way up. The tire sound was noticeable, but not loud or annoying. No mirror whistle that I noticed. I only say that because I’ve read where some have heard a whistle. As far as removing the doors and top… The doors were very easy to maneuver compared to the jeep with lift points they included in the bottom of the doors. The soft top was super easy to put back on my own. I also unbolted the bolts in the back to remove frame and top completely. You definitely need 2 people to lift it off. It’s pretty heavy.

The interior is setup up the way it should be at far as controls and button locations. Everything just feels naturally placed. The MGV seats are comfortable, and feel really nice...Very happy with them. I’m happy I added the floor mats. They look sharp, fit nice, and feel they will do well holding up.

The 2.7 engine feels strong and after the turbo spools up, it just plain goes, but I didn’t push it too much because of the break in period. I really like the 10 speed auto. It shifts well and smooth.

Overall, my first day impression was just that… Flat out impressed and so happy that I stuck it out, and never cancelled. It is definitely worth the wait!!! Zero regrets!!!
I will update this thread as I drive more and especially when I get to use those G.O.A.T modes.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I’ll do my best to answer, and try to provide pics of what you need. As for today though, my head is going to go hit the pillow right now for some much needed sleep since last night I was like a kid at Christmas who couldn’t get to sleep being too excited with anticipation!

8FD52069-87A9-45DB-9312-5C1F492E41E6.jpeg

E3C634B9-D029-4B35-989E-BD4307DDA1F5.jpeg

89402589-FE46-482D-AA71-D2EC7BD1F699.jpeg

326692D5-299F-4BBD-8313-A83A71B45407.jpeg

1B5909FD-1AB8-4A33-90C9-48AB63BF4693.jpeg

350EF5E7-A241-45DA-9033-8DAAB24C6463.jpeg

41C172E2-D063-44FB-BE94-D25C8619FA18.jpeg

17FF95BA-5C13-41AE-B8F3-FFA65C619949.jpeg

A2D28752-A250-42C0-BBBE-D2E9C2D1EEBA.jpeg

F81F3EBB-7BF6-48AB-8407-8CDC943B1AF5.jpeg

D713EF84-36D1-46DA-862E-D0E3391D3912.jpeg
Damn that is my exact build except for the hardtop. Looks so good! Thank you for posting this. Just confirms for me I made the right choice on my build.

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Beautiful Bronco, sir! You mentioned that when you get a Jeep you get the desire to modify it a bit. Do you plan to mod your truck any?

-SG

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It would be close, very close. I use that garage for storage and exercise equip since I live in an apartment so it won’t be going in there. Looking for a house now… This market though!
How tall is your garage opening? Just curious if it’s shorter than a standard garage.

Can you throw all your stuff on the front lawn and try to park inside? Just kidding lol.

Alpha1_Silverback

Badlands
First Name
AARON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That looks great! Congrats!

Rover72

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR, 18 Cadillac XT5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Truck looks great! Hope to bump into you and and get a first hand look:)
Enjoy! Will look forward to your posts after more behind the wheel time for you.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A member in Ohio in another thread has confirmed his new Sasq Bronc fits through his standard 8x7 door.

gjproducer

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What’s the recommended break in period for the engine?
Sponsored