First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Congrats! Love your enthusiasm and the Carb Gray color!
Do you plan to attend an Off-Roadeo class? You will have a leg-up on all those waiting for their Broncos to arrive. ;)
Planning to go to Vegas.
Sponsored

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree 100%. I'm Cactus Gray Black Diamond.....7/14 res, but I'm sure I'll be a '22. I'm really really teetering changing it....was looking so hard at Antimatter Blue, but man, the O.P.'s photos make that Gray look sweet.....but I guess if I'm '22 I'm gonna have at least one green to look at.
I would hope that a 7/14 reservation gets done in '21. My only hope with a 11/28 reservation is that I have a Base non-squatch, 2.3l manual. 2dr with MIC will push me into '22.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s a nice build. Congrats. I really like how the blue accents add just a touch of color to the otherwise imposing carbonized gray Squatch-beast.

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would hope that a 7/14 reservation gets done in '21. My only hope with a 11/28 reservation is that I have a Base non-squatch, 2.3l manual. 2dr with MIC will push me into '22.
i thought so earlier this year, but now I don’t think I have a shot in hell.

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i thought so earlier this year, but now I don’t think I have a shot in hell.
I think I am realistically looking at March-April time frame. Getting a '21 is pretty much wishful thinking. The price lock will be valuable. If they took that away I would have a seriously bad taste in my mouth.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think I am realistically looking at March-April time frame. Getting a '21 is pretty much wishful thinking. The price lock will be valuable. If they took that away I would have a seriously bad taste in my mouth.
So I know the price lock is there.....is there anything on “color lock” guarantee? Is the color you picked for ‘21 guaranteed for you if you are pushed to ‘22?

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I know the price lock is there.....is there anything on “color lock” guarantee? Is the color you picked for ‘21 guaranteed for you if you are pushed to ‘22?
I doubt it. If they discontinue a color or don't offer it, I don't see Ford guaranteeing vehicle color. I think that would be an added layer nightmare if they did that. I'd bet color doesn't change, but as I say that, I'll bet the color I've chosen is discontinued... LOL

edit: I have a backup plan under that scenario. hahaha

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

holy cow, that looks amazing!! Congrats!

Sponsored

scottyb907

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 Ford Bronco, RAM 3500,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Man that looks great!!! Makes me ponder if I made the right choice when i switched to VB from CG. Congrats! My BD order has been pushed back three times, the MIC is kicking my ass. Have fun, post pictures!

OP
OP
Rus-T

Rus-T

Black Diamond
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
First Name
manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Build:
Black Diamond
Sasquatch
Mid package
2.7 V6
Tow package
Soft top only
Carbonized gray

Reserved:
7/13/20
Order confirmed:
3/8/21
In production status:
6/7
window sticker:
6/17
Blend date:
6/25
In production status updated:
6/26
Built date:
6/29
Estimated delivery to South FL:
7/16-7/22

Actual delivery to dealership:
7/8

Picked up and home:
7/9

Blessed and thankful to have picked up my Bronco today! # 1 at my dealership in South Florida: Grieco Ford of Delray Beach.

First impressions:

I’ve owned 3 jeeps. From old to new, and I can honestly say when you buy a jeep you want to do a lot of upgrades, and with the Bronco, they are pretty much included or it is an option to order from the get go, and I am completely happy with the build I chose. Ford did their homework, and it is exactly what I hoped for and it exceeded my expectations.

No off road yet, but the on road experience from the short bit of time I’ve driven today: smooth!

The soft top is quiet compared to a jeep soft top for sure. The steering is great. You control it, not react to it, like most vehicles with 35’s. I was worried that the 8 inch screen was not going to be enough, but it does the job, and I think I will be just fine with it. I took the top off, and doors and cruised around this evening, and the radio had enough to hear it without cranking all the way up. The tire sound was noticeable, but not loud or annoying. No mirror whistle that I noticed. I only say that because I’ve read where some have heard a whistle. As far as removing the doors and top… The doors were very easy to maneuver compared to the jeep with lift points they included in the bottom of the doors. The soft top was super easy to put back on my own. I also unbolted the bolts in the back to remove frame and top completely. You definitely need 2 people to lift it off. It’s pretty heavy.

The interior is setup up the way it should be at far as controls and button locations. Everything just feels naturally placed. The MGV seats are comfortable, and feel really nice...Very happy with them. I’m happy I added the floor mats. They look sharp, fit nice, and feel they will do well holding up.

The 2.7 engine feels strong and after the turbo spools up, it just plain goes, but I didn’t push it too much because of the break in period. I really like the 10 speed auto. It shifts well and smooth.

Overall, my first day impression was just that… Flat out impressed and so happy that I stuck it out, and never cancelled. It is definitely worth the wait!!! Zero regrets!!!
I will update this thread as I drive more and especially when I get to use those G.O.A.T modes.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I’ll do my best to answer, and try to provide pics of what you need. As for today though, my head is going to go hit the pillow right now for some much needed sleep since last night I was like a kid at Christmas who couldn’t get to sleep being too excited with anticipation!

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch delivered in S. Florida - Order/Delivery Timeline & First Impressions D81D9F5C-5436-4BA3-8365-14116173C871

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch delivered in S. Florida - Order/Delivery Timeline & First Impressions D81D9F5C-5436-4BA3-8365-14116173C871

congrats!! Love it!

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good question on color lock year over year. I would think, this early in its life cycle that the colors will be added to (green or something else), but the basic group will remain. FYI, my order is velocity blue and I don't want to modify my order whatsoever if it means slower production. I will add towing after market and most likely different tires and possible different wheels.

crashmc2

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've thought of that, but that'll include the bungies on the door (if they're still there) and A/C vents. Not impossible. I just know Ford dealerships wouldn't let me just buy the blue accents from the 2013 interior for my 2011 Raptor. So we'll see how that works out.
Sponsored