First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So, I got lucky at the Preview Event that I attended today. I finally was able to see a 4-Door Antimatter Blue Bronco in the flesh. ( I have reserved a 4-Door, AMB Outer Banks....and this one was a Black Diamond w/ Sasquatch. Really makes me want to spend the extra $$$ for the Squatch. )
I have been torn between Antimatter Blue and Area 51 for a long time. I have seen an A51 Bronco 2 door up close, but had never seen one in AMB.

I am sure of my decision now....it will definitely be Antimatter Blue.

I am adding pics and video....but they don't do the color justice. (And I apologize for the choppiness of the videos. )

The Bronco was in the shade under a tent, and when I did get it out in the open, it was approaching twilight. I will tell you that seeing Antimatter Blue on the Bronco in person is completely different than seeing it here. One thing I noted was just how much of the body-side turned blue in the light. It looked fantastic. I was rather disappointed seeing the video and pics on my phone, because it didn't capture nearly as much blue as I saw in person. If you get a chance to see one before making your color choice, I highly recommend it. My wife was 100% in the Area51 camp, but can definitely get behind AMB now that she has seen it up close. As a matter of fact, she informed me that I will be driving a very nice, red 2017 Jeep Cherokee once my Antimatter Blue Bronco arrives. LMBO

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 1
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 2
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 3
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 4
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 5
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 6
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 7
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 8
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 9
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 10
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 11
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 12
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 13
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 14
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 15

VIDEOS:

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

SirDapperDom

Badlands
First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 240sx
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice pics. No wonder why Sasquatch could possibly be in short demand. Ford put it on every f**king bronco they show off.
Seriously.

If they get to my build and say they don't have any more SAS parts I'm gonna tell em to cannibalize it off the 1324548 pre-production models they built with it 😂

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks for the pics and the videos too! Beautiful.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A couple of things I noticed, but hadn't mentioned.
The fender flares are very easily removed, as you can see the front drivers side flare had been taken off. I also noticed the hex pattern on the underside of the hood. Very cool looking. Additionally, the folks putting on the event were extremely courteous. My appt was from 5-6...the last of the day. I had to leave early to pick up my son, and my wife was still at work. I was invited to come back when they were closing up so I could bring my wife and we could see the Bronco out in the light instead of under the tent. It was much appreciated.

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These pics are awesome! Great work! I'm surprised at how blue it looks even under the tent.

My biggest reservation with AMB is the black MIC flares/grey MIC top with it. It looks off to me in pictures but how'd the flares look in person compared to the body? They stylistically clash to me but no idea if that's just something I feel from pictures vs in person.

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These pics are awesome! Great work! I'm surprised at how blue it looks even under the tent.

My biggest reservation with AMB is the black MIC flares/grey MIC top with it. It looks off to me in pictures but how'd the flares look in person compared to the body? They stylistically clash to me but no idea if that's just something I feel from pictures vs in person.
There was no hard top...just the convertible. That being said, the color of the flares looked really good. As a matter of fact, since I am getting an Outer Banks with body colored flares, my wife said we need to get the MIC flares because they looked so good. So, I intend on getting the MIC top as well. It seems to match the flares much more now than they had in earlier iterations.

Sponsored

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
IF I end up changing my color to AMB, I'll probably make some obx owner very happy. Seriously considering body color flares for my BL. I'm thinking the flares might be where the AMB has the biggest "pop"

TS_Bronco_12

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco, Outer Banks 2.7L, Velocity Blue, Lux
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fantastic pictures!! These are the best I’ve seen of the AMB color so far. I just put my order in for AMB OBX today, so am glad to see these 👍🏻 Thanks for posting them

mds5917

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '21 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait, I'm so confused. This one looks like what I originally loved, an actual blue. But they substituted "Anti-Matter Black" for a while. Now I have to run out to a local dealer to see the F150 they have in AMB again.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP - How'd the AMB look with the MIC top in person? Nice complimentary color or clash? I cannot tell from pics, would take your word for it. Realize this has the soft top but maybe the plastic bits on the doors or mirrors would give you a hint.

I've decided everything on my build except color...

chownd

Outer Banks
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
@BEM-S4
There was no hard top...just the convertible. That being said, the color of the flares looked really good. As a matter of fact, since I am getting an Outer Banks with body colored flares, my wife said we need to get the MIC flares because they looked so good. So, I intend on getting the MIC top as well. It seems to match the flares much more now than they had in earlier iterations.
That sounds pretty good to me! Hope to hear the same from others the more people put eyes on em. I can't imagine we get a good luck out here in the north east but I can hope and pray that I'll be able to see in person
Sponsored