Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
@BEM-S4

That sounds pretty good to me! Hope to hear the same from others the more people put eyes on em. I can't imagine we get a good luck out here in the north east but I can hope and pray that I'll be able to see in person
Thanks! Not sure how I missed that post. I think I am down to AMB or Carbon. I had been flirting w/ Cactus for a while, and silver is the safe but most boring choice. Those were the four I was considering at least.

I suppose since I am waiting for 2022 there's a good chance I can see some things in person before making a final call.
Sponsored

Aut-Lin

Black Diamond
First Name
Aut-Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These pictures and videos are ALMOST making me want to change my colour back to AMB... ALMOST. šŸ˜‚

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Very nice pictures, thank you! That AMB is looking beautiful.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, I got lucky at the Preview Event that I attended today. I finally was able to see a 4-Door Antimatter Blue Bronco in the flesh. ( I have reserved a 4-Door, AMB Outer Banks....and this one was a Black Diamond w/ Sasquatch. Really makes me want to spend the extra $$$ for the Squatch. )
I have been torn between Antimatter Blue and Area 51 for a long time. I have seen an A51 Bronco 2 door up close, but had never seen one in AMB.

I am sure of my decision now....it will definitely be Antimatter Blue.

I am adding pics and video....but they don't do the color justice. (And I apologize for the choppiness of the videos. )

The Bronco was in the shade under a tent, and when I did get it out in the open, it was approaching twilight. I will tell you that seeing Antimatter Blue on the Bronco in person is completely different than seeing it here. One thing I noted was just how much of the body-side turned blue in the light. It looked fantastic. I was rather disappointed seeing the video and pics on my phone, because it didn't capture nearly as much blue as I saw in person. If you get a chance to see one before making your color choice, I highly recommend it. My wife was 100% in the Area51 camp, but can definitely get behind AMB now that she has seen it up close. As a matter of fact, she informed me that I will be driving a very nice, red 2017 Jeep Cherokee once my Antimatter Blue Bronco arrives. LMBO

Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 1.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 2.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 3.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 4.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 5.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 6.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 7.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 8.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 9.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 10.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 11.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 12.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 13.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 14.jpg
Black Diamond Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door 15.jpg

VIDEOS:

I was AMB from the beginning, but then saw an F150 in AMB on an overcast day and thought it was too dark. I switched to A51. Your pictures and videos are making me rethink the switch. Did you like it that much better than A51?

lenitech

Base
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Bronco, 2021 Base Sasquatch (AMB)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wait, I'm so confused. This one looks like what I originally loved, an actual blue. But they substituted "Anti-Matter Black" for a while. Now I have to run out to a local dealer to see the F150 they have in AMB again.
I went to the dealership yesterday and saw AMB on a 2021 Expedition and F150. It is definitely black even in direct sunlight. Only slight glimmers of blue here and there. I think the cameras are picking up more blue light because this is not what the color looked like in-person.

Sponsored

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another 4door. Another Sasquatch . Boring! (JK (Kinda) thanks for the photos)

mattrb87

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does every bronco (regardless of trim and options package selected) come with that little storage cubby in the center console just behind the gear shift and cup holders?.....Assuming each one does Ford keeps showing pre-production features to the public that you cannot order on production models

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for posting the pics and videos. As I've suspected all along, AMB is going to be a great color. Now, where are all the two-door BD's without squatch?

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
AMB OBX SAS all the way!

Looks great. Pairs better than I had imagined with the MIC flares. Actually, as much as I was obsessing over going OBX for painted handles and mirrors to go with AMB, the unpainted handles are actually barely noticeably in the videos.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went to the dealership yesterday and saw AMB on a 2021 Expedition and F150. It is definitely black even in direct sunlight. Only slight glimmers of blue here and there. I think the cameras are picking up more blue light because this is not what the color looked like in-person.
Iā€™ve see what youā€™re describing, although maybe not in direct sunlight. If the vehicle is dirty it dramatically effects the blue color as well. When I wiped off a spot on the fender of an F150 AMB expedition I saw what he saw. But he literally stated in his comments that the camera and video didnā€™t pick up as much of the blue as it did in person.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™ve see what youā€™re describing, although maybe not in direct sunlight. If the vehicle is dirty it dramatically effects the blue color as well. When I wiped off a spot on the fender of an F150 AMB expedition I saw what he saw. But he literally stated in his comments that the camera and video didnā€™t pick up as much of the blue as it did in person.
This ^ AMB cleaned up in the sun you can really see the blue. Even overcast when it's clean you can see the blue. When it's dirty though almost all bets are off

ColbyFromBama

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice pics. No wonder why Sasquatch could possibly be in short demand. Ford put it on every f**king bronco they show off.
This. Itā€™s almost like Ford is afraid to show off their standard trims. The Black Diamond trim is supposed to be ā€œNext Level Off-Roading,ā€ yet theyā€™ve never demonstrated that capability without Sasquatch. I donā€™t plan on doing any heavy duty rock crawling, but Iā€™d like to see some videos of the standard trims on the trails.

Double IPA

Wildtrak
First Name
Skip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan, 2002 RS Warrrior
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Thunderpriest you certainly did get lucky! This post and these pics absolutely made my day.

Not only did you take all the right pics, the color of the AMB in these pics is exactly what I was hoping it would be. Like you I was torn between A51 and AMB. At the last second before finalizing my order I switched to AMB and have been a little nervous about it since. The F-150's I saw in AMB were definitely more black than blue.

But... you said the pics don't accurately represent what you see in person. Is it more blue or black in person then these pics let on? Thanks!
Sponsored

Reactions: R11