chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This. It’s almost like Ford is afraid to show off their standard trims. The Black Diamond trim is supposed to be “Next Level Off-Roading,” yet they’ve never demonstrated that capability without Sasquatch. I don’t plan on doing any heavy duty rock crawling, but I’d like to see some videos of the standard trims on the trails.
Exactly. I am getting a non-sas BD and would actually like to see one even if it's in a pic before I drop over $40K
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wait, I'm so confused. This one looks like what I originally loved, an actual blue. But they substituted "Anti-Matter Black" for a while. Now I have to run out to a local dealer to see the F150 they have in AMB again.
I saw an AMB F-150 just a few days ago, in blazing daylight. Almost all of it was black as hell.

Great White

Base
First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08F150 and '20Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wait, I'm so confused. This one looks like what I originally loved, an actual blue. But they substituted "Anti-Matter Black" for a while. Now I have to run out to a local dealer to see the F150 they have in AMB again.
The AMB is really dark. I looked at a '21 250 over the weekend at the dealer and had to really get close and at the right angle to see the blue (it was bright and sunny out). That being said my '08 F150 is dark blue pearl so I do like blue but this ventures on black from a distance. The posted pics do look more blue than what I saw on the F250.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shadow black looks great!

• Haha
Reactions: abe

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Exactly. I am getting a non-sas BD and would actually like to see one even if it's in a pic before I drop over $40K
Same for me! Would love to see the walkaround video of AMB 4 door, non SAS.

That's the one with bad suspension, low ground clearance, weak stature and ride height, and small tires that Ford doesn't want to promote. HAHA!

Lots of awesome SAS pics however!

Sponsored

TalexBrizzley

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3, Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even in the shade this looks a lot blue-er than the AMB pictures I've seen floating around. 🤔 I like it.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This. It’s almost like Ford is afraid to show off their standard trims. The Black Diamond trim is supposed to be “Next Level Off-Roading,” yet they’ve never demonstrated that capability without Sasquatch. I don’t plan on doing any heavy duty rock crawling, but I’d like to see some videos of the standard trims on the trails.
As with everything else, it is an effort to get you to spend more $$$.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even in the shade this looks a lot blue-er than the AMB pictures I've seen floating around. 🤔 I like it.
people made fun of me in the last thread but im trying to tell people

the antimatter on the bronco IS different than the F150. the bronco has like a different base that is more blue.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Sasquatch in Antimatter Blue (ABM) 4-Door at Ford Preview Event - Photos & Videos 6

25855340661.jpg

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Agree. this looked blue to me, but I went to see an F-150 at about 1:00 in the afternoon on a sunny day and it looked black to me - also, my wife kept saying it was black until we got up super close and also read the sticker. From what I’m seeing, when the sun is low in the sky it looks more blue.

Sponsored

WimbleG

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I took a ride to my dealer to see AMB. It’s a really cool and not another “out-of-box” color.

Rivers90

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
xterra mx5
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same for me! Would love to see the walkaround video of AMB 4 door, non SAS.

That's the one with bad suspension, low ground clearance, weak stature and ride height, and small tires that Ford doesn't want to promote. HAHA!

Lots of awesome SAS pics however!
AMB looks black half the time so this would be really close, LOL

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-in-shadow-black-michigan-bronco-event.13907/

The Bronco events are really picking up. Soon there will be more broncos photos then we can keep track of.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This convinced me I don’t care about storage space or leg room. Who cares if I have to struggle to get my newborn child in the backseat. It’s 2dr or death for me

OP
OP
Thunderpriest

Thunderpriest

Outer Banks
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Chevrolet Impala
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was AMB from the beginning, but then saw an F150 in AMB on an overcast day and thought it was too dark. I switched to A51. Your pictures and videos are making me rethink the switch. Did you like it that much better than A51?
I was also initially going with AMB based on the color as seen on B&P. My wife always preferred Area51 and it was my backup color. Seeing some of the pics of AMB on this forum had me worried. Then, I saw an couple of F-150s in AMB and felt a little better. Still needed to see it on the Bronco itself.
I still love Area 51, but I am back to AMB being my #1.
You definitely need to see it in person and in the light. The pictures don't really give an accurate representation.....but they are close. The thing that helped me is that large body panels turn blue at the same time. I was afraid that you'd only get the top of a fender highlighted and the rest looks black. You can see the entire side of the Bronco turn blue in the video as I moved to get the light to hit it right. It was even more blue in person.
Sponsored