sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper, Audi Allroad, Bronco-II (past)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct. Outer Banks from the other day was a fancy pants LUX package and I noticed I snapped a pic that clearly shows some padding, see below.
PXL_20210320_153857646.jpg
Speaking of under the hood - I'm sure a thread covers it, but for all of us "deflaters" be it rocks, sand etc....with an aspiration of an existing or new cool engine bay mounted air compressor....seems to be a bit of a problem...so a standalone unit or a funny car hood scoop with a compartment for the compressor ;-).
Sponsored

username1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn't look like there's much room for a dual battery system under the hood. Hope someone will be able to figure out something that'll fit in the engine bay.

Flynn1m

Big Bend
First Name
Mary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patroit
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
At 6 ft, did it seem like you needed a tube step or running board getting in? Did you have to hop or jump up into it? If not, how much shorter do you think that would become a problem? (thx, great pics!)
I was at the same event. I am 5'4 and it was a bit of a clime to get in. I am glad I ordered a tube step for mine.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else like those headlights over the signature LEDS?
I was split even on the headlights until recently. Old school ones just look tough and the amber DRLs look more unique to me. The halos are too close to what Jeep has. Every vehicle has that white/blue DRL look now. LED tail lights look way better though.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You say it was an Outer Banks model, and then describe the MGV seats. Must be a prototype because MGV isn’t an available option on the OBX per the Ford build web page.

Sponsored
OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You say it was an Outer Banks model, and then describe the MGV seats. Must be a prototype because MGV isn’t an available option on the OBX per the Ford build web page.
sorry to confuse; I was at two, actually 3 of the ford event; 2 events had the OBX lux with the leather and this original thread of mine was from yesterday 3/23 with the sweet BD with MGV. I think someone asked for other pics or some leather topic, that's all. Apologies.

Laddyaddy19

Black Diamond
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, Evo X, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yep I agree with both of those statements. The amber look of the standard headlight is more unique and retro. I dig the little bronco logo insert as well (I don’t remember if the signature light has it) .The led taillights look much better than the same old’ style of the standard ones. Hopefully they can be swapped later for a decent price but probably not;) oh well.

I was split even on the headlights until recently. Old school ones just look tough and the amber DRLs look more unique to me. The halos are too close to what Jeep has. Every vehicle has that white/blue DRL look now. LED tail lights look way better though.

JNev

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus SE, 2018 Jeep GC SRT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanted to see and love the MGV seats and I did! Seat firmness is good, texture not weird and will be great. Subaru outback XT model has a similar vinyl but I think this one is better. Looking forward to the BL seats that are darker and orange stitching.

PXL_20210323_195638407.jpg
PXL_20210323_195645964.jpg

I've been very concerned about the pictures I've seen of the quality of the seats of pre-production models. As I'm getting the MGV in my Badlands these pictures reassure me that I'm not making a mistake. I cannot wait for August!!!!!!

Abramsman1

Raptor
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Mustang GT500
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Hi Kyle - I can "slightly" help you but it's an on-paper thing i.e. see pic below. I picked up a 2021 color brochure (wow, they still make these things) at the dealer the other day. I just ripped it apart for you ;-) so I could take a pic with those two colors side by side. The cyber orange in person has such an awesome metallic look, really nice....albeit, a lot of us wouldn't truly call it "orange".

This was with inside lighting and I could always snap a pic outside if you'd like.

Regards,
Bruce.
PXL_20210324_144723208.jpg
PXL_20210322_220834217.PORTRAIT.jpg
PXL_20210320_154856516.jpg
This is truly phenomenal. Thank you so much. A massive help, I've seen very little close ups of the paint and swatches so this is remarkable. Thank you so much

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks. I have a BL with leather ordered. Wondering if I just paid $2200 for 2 cup holders in rear seat. MGV looks same as leather
I'd say you paid $2200 for 2 cup holders, electric seats... and to lose your rubberized interior for carpet...

Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for the pics, but for f**ks sake Ford show up something other than Sasquatch.
Every time a non sas comes up on the line the factory workers die inside a little. :ROFLMAO: Dont cost them the heartache that comes with building a little bronco.

Sorry I can just imagine what it would be like to slap big ole bilsteins and lockers on these things on the assembly lines.

OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is truly phenomenal. Thank you so much. A massive help, I've seen very little close ups of the paint and swatches so this is remarkable. Thank you so much
you're very welcome bronco brother ;-)

OP
OP
sasquatchrox

sasquatchrox

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wanted to see and love the MGV seats and I did! Seat firmness is good, texture not weird and will be great. Subaru outback XT model has a similar vinyl but I think this one is better. Looking forward to the BL seats that are darker and orange stitching.

PXL_20210323_195638407.jpg
PXL_20210323_195645964.jpg

I've been very concerned about the pictures I've seen of the quality of the seats of pre-production models. As I'm getting the MGV in my Badlands these pictures reassure me that I'm not making a mistake. I cannot wait for August!!!!!!
Excited for July 33rd ;-). The MGV was softer than I expected which is nice; some vehicles with the pleather are a bit stiff. No animals were harmed in the production of these seats....

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm confused by the rear seats. I thought the bottoms lifted up, then fold down the backs? This looks more conventional.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm confused by the rear seats. I thought the bottoms lifted up, then fold down the backs? This looks more conventional.
I think the back of the seat bottom pops up a bit off of its "catch/hook" then pivots forward and down leaving space for the seat backs to fold down flatter. I bet if you just try to fold the backs down it would only go about 45 degrees if the angles even let it. Back around the reveal there was alot of pics of people doing it wrong and that put some confusion in the collective mental archives.
Sponsored