First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You could always go both steely look but in an alloy, similar to the Fifteen52 wheels used on the overland concept. At less than $300 each, this is likely the route I’m going.

Ford Bronco Black diamond steel or alloy wheels? 34AA5753-7167-4CC3-B598-91F0FEC999F1

Ford Bronco Black diamond steel or alloy wheels? A326F3D5-25F5-4410-8436-229EC29C3BD8
Sponsored

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You do know this is a thread for like minded BD enthusiasts
You know if someone walked into my bar and said hey who’s bronco is that with the ugly steel wheels.. well there would be problems

Just sayin
That person better hoof it out of that bar...

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Was under my Tundra the other day and what did I spy? Black steelie. The spare. So on the BD's, they're ALL spares! Nope, not for me.

UNBROKN

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F-350 CC dually, 97 Infiniti QX4, 21 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m ordering a black diamond but keep debating on whether to go with steel or alloy. What are you guys doing and why? I think I like the looks of the alloy wheel better and they will be lighter but the steel wheel will be stronger. Like most I’ll be spending more time on the road than off but I do wheel from time to time
I am going Black Diamond as well. Color choice will determine what I get. If I go Cac G or A51, I will probably go with the alloys. If I go Rapid Red, then it will not matter, because I will put aftermarket wheels on it. Not into the black wheels with Rapid Red.

bentbird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I am going alloy. I am not a fan of steelies... I just can't get onboard with those.... lookin' like painted spare tires :censored:
I can’t get over the spare tire look the steelies have but I get ppl dig that aesthetic. I went with the alloys too. I keep thinking about getting Sasquatch but that looks massive on a two door. I wish I could get the badlands suspension and tires on the BD. I just prefer the look of the BD just want 33’s.

Sponsored

Buckman19

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr BD non sas carbonG
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If anyone wants my Steelies I’ll sell them cheap. I’m putting aftermarket on mine.

jwoobs

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Bimmerxi I'm going Squatch so I don't have a choice. HOWEVER, the other week I put the snow tires on the Crown Vic (16" steelies) and ho-lee-crap were they heavy but figured no big deal, just glad I don't do it often. The next week I did the front brakes on my wife's Equinox, 17" rims, and they were feather light! My suggestion would be go with the aluminum wheels if you ever think you will need to change a tire or do brakes etc. *Not to mention the weight savings which should increase performance (accelerating, turning, braking, mpg).
I run skinny winter tires. My car always feel so much more peppy in November haha.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was all about the steelies until I figured out my build. Only reason I’m switching is because I like the look of the alloys on A51. If I decided to switch once I got the steelies I’d probably get black wagon wheels anyway, so for the couple buck extra I’d save by the time I bought and mounted and installed tpms sensors, it’s worth saving the time and hassle.

added pic simply because I can’t love this setup enough lol
49114A42-97F3-4026-A3E9-E2A4554EE62A.jpeg
Very nice build you have I got the same except cactus gray and will prob add the roof rack with my free points we are getting from ford I’m not getting the push bar though

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very nice build you have I got the same except cactus gray and will prob add the roof rack with my free points we are getting from ford I’m not getting the push bar though
I actually switched last minute and went cg with the steelies. Was going to use the steelies as wheels for my upcoming off road trailer, but this look right here has me thinking about staying with them (at least initially.). It just works with everything.
Ford Bronco Black diamond steel or alloy wheels? 80071081-B9F6-40A5-814E-C05C0A49AA4F
Sponsored