Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey everybody! My Black Diamond finally came in on 12/23 after 523 days. San Tan Ford in Gilbert, AZ had me out of there in 2 hours, and my new BFG KO2 tires and Fuel Covert wheels were on one hour after that. In case you're wondering, the wheels are 17X9 in 0 offset and the tires are LT285 70R 17. They clear the crash bars, but just barely...pretty sure I'm taking them off soon.

Aaaaaanywho...lets get down to business. The original 5 black steelies, 27 lug nuts, 4 center caps and 5 General Grabber ATX tires (with original tpms sensors installed) are up for sale. Only 47 miles on them. I'm thinking $800 is fair. I'm in NE Mesa and you'll need to come get them.

For the fenders, I'm thinking the extra width of squatch flares would be better functionally. If you want to swap, please let me know. I could meet you anywhere in the valley on a weekend to do the switch. I'll bring the tools ;)

Did I mention how impressive this vehicle is? If you're still waiting, do whatever it takes to be patient. As I've seen a lot on this forum, IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!

See you out there...

tempImageRDkBhB.png
Sponsored

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Tucson and waiting on my bronco, badlands Sasquatch, its been stopped in Holbrook on the train or 5 days now. SMH. But I would be totally down to trade flairs. When it gets here, hopefully within the next week.

OP
OP
WarthogJr

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm in Tucson and waiting on my bronco, badlands Sasquatch, its been stopped in Holbrook on the train or 5 days now. SMH. But I would be totally down to trade flairs. When it gets here, hopefully within the next week.
Cool! I'll cross my fingers for you. Give me a shout when you're ready. The wait for it to get from the train to the dealer was brutal.

BattleBornBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give you $500 for the rims, I have a badlands and don’t need the tires

OP
OP
WarthogJr

WarthogJr

Black Diamond
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey all- the tires/wheels are sold and the flares are handled too. THANK YOU!! 🤘

Sponsored