First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, born and raised in Kalispell. All of the NW states are breath taking, MT, WA, OR, WY, ID.
If you are an avid outdoor person, the opportunities are endless with whatever your niche is.
Ur a lucky man!

I hope to retire out towards Idaho -Montana area someday
Sponsored

Sal Gallo

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lol
That might be an Interesting thing to think about.
I’m ordering a 4 door BD in cyber orange and prefer the color scheme of the BL seats
Jay, I'm your Huckleberry. I'm ordering a BL in AMB

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agreed, born and raised in Kalispell. All of the NW states are breath taking, MT, WA, OR, WY, ID.
If you are an avid outdoor person, the opportunities are endless with whatever your niche is.
Don’t forget your southern Alberta and BC neighbours - we are all from the same mould. I’ve had so much fun over the years at the Big Mountain and never get tired of the people in northern MT, ID and WA. Good folk.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t forget your southern Alberta and BC neighbours - we are all from the same mould. I’ve had so much fun over the years at the Big Mountain and never get tired of the people in northern MT, ID and WA. Good folk.
Wouldn't think of it. My mother lives in a small town named Kimberly in Alberta. I am up there several time a year to visit. What I love about the Canadian Rockies is they are still so pristine and not overrun with people. Montana population is growing fast.

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wouldn't think of it. My mother lives in a small town named Kimberly in Alberta. I am up there several time a year to visit. What I love about the Canadian Rockies is they are still so pristine and not overrun with people. Montana population is growing fast.
I know the East Kootenays well.

Haven’t been to Whitefish in a number years - I’d probably be shocked at the development there. Lots of new places have sprung up in and around Eureka so it must be more of the same further south.

Sponsored

Broncocito

First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma TRD PRO Manual
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Bottom line, North America is absolutely beautiful and ready for us to explore with the Broncos!!!

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm struggling with the same decision. Black Diamond Squatched vs Badlands non Squatched with upgraded wheels and keeping the 33 inch AT tires. V6, soft top, mid on both.

Here's what I'd be giving up by choosing the Black Diamond and saving about 2.5k: Upgraded led headlights and taillights, sway bar disconnect, better looking grill on badlands (in my opinion), and perhaps the high level instrument panel (very vague). Is there anything else I'm missing in my comparison?

thd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro SS 1/LE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just built a BD with Sasquatch for $47,920 and a BL without Sasquatch for $48,675. The BL has everything the Sasquatch package has except wheels, tires, bump stops, and wide fenders. The BL also has the swaybar disconnect. I will either sell the tires as take-offs when my BL arrives or wait until I need new tires to get 315 AT(35") tires. I may sell the wheels too for aftermarket (not sure). I can also replace the fenders easily via Ford Accessories catalog. Honestly, paying only $755 more for a BL is a true deal IMO.

Ironiguana

Black Diamond
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm struggling with the same decision. Black Diamond Squatched vs Badlands non Squatched with upgraded wheels and keeping the 33 inch AT tires. V6, soft top, mid on both.

Here's what I'd be giving up by choosing the Black Diamond and saving about 2.5k: Upgraded led headlights and taillights, sway bar disconnect, better looking grill on badlands (in my opinion), and perhaps the high level instrument panel (very vague). Is there anything else I'm missing in my comparison?
Another difference is in the GOAT modes. BD has sport and BL has Baja.

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I think that's it except for Sport mode on Black Diamond; Baja mode on Badlands. I look at that as a positive for Black Diamond.

To your point about Grills, if I end up going with the Badlands...I want to trade grills with a Black Diamond owner. The Black Diamond grill is my favorite by a good margin. I'm glad to hear there are people out there that would be willing to trade it sounds like.

Sponsored

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think that's it except for Sport mode on Black Diamond; Baja mode on Badlands. I look at that as a positive for Black Diamond.

To your point about Grills, if I end up going with the Badlands...I want to trade grills with a Black Diamond owner. The Black Diamond grill is my favorite by a good margin. I'm glad to hear there are people out there that would be willing to trade it sounds like.
Yea I might consider that swap if we end up making those decisions. Want to swap lights as well? :)

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yea I might consider that swap if we end up making those decisions. Want to swap lights as well? :)
No, I'd think I would keep the lights and just change grills. I think it would look good with just the BD grill and signature lights.

Reactions: thd

brentutk

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No, I'd think I would keep the lights and just change grills. I think it would look good with just the BD grill and signature lights.
Yea I was just joking. No one would willingly give up those signature lights. And I absolutely see why Ford left them off the Black Diamond. Creates lots more incentive to upgrade to Badlands.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It really does come down to paying up to access the add-ons. With that said:

Lux Me.

bigsky713

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Ford Bronco / 2002 Ford Super Duty 7.3 PS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know the East Kootenays well.

Haven’t been to Whitefish in a number years - I’d probably be shocked at the development there. Lots of new places have sprung up in and around Eureka so it must be more of the same further south.
Yes, a lot of financial institutions have settled or opened offices in Whitefish. And, a lot of Condos for the wealthy to own and visit but not there primary residence. Crazy, that's the tradeoff of progress. When i was a child growing up in the 80's, Whitefish and Columbia Falls were very blue collar logging towns.
Sponsored