The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
2d BD shoukd xplan around $34k, $33k through Granger. Figure $5k for squatch and a blacksquatch 2d should be $38-40k all in including delivery fees but excluding some document fees and of course TTL costs.

With all the different ways to get Xplan or just going through Granger no one this forum should be paying MSRP.

Seriously paying MSRP should be like speaking Attic Greek... No one does.
Whats Granger a Ford dealer?? Im planning on using X plan. But from the what I hear x plan won't give you much off with the Bronco. I think someone posted like only a $500 difference. I think they were friends with someone at a dealership.
Sponsored

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
2d BD shoukd xplan around $34k, $33k through Granger. Figure $5k for squatch and a blacksquatch 2d should be $38-40k all in including delivery fees but excluding some document fees and of course TTL costs.

With all the different ways to get Xplan or just going through Granger no one this forum should be paying MSRP.

End the end i really hope we can get that much off through x plan. That would be great.

Taxbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Admittedly, if the Sasquatch package is significantly over $5k I probably won’t spring for it, my hope is to get a 2 door basequatch with the 2.7, aux switches, and keypad for under 40.
I noticed that upgrading from a Base 2-door to a Base 4-door is 5k. I'm guessing the Sasquatch package will be well over 10k for the Base.

Taxbear

Black Diamond
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm torn on the 2-door and 4-door BD. I have not yet reserved. I want a hard top but this will be my DD and I may have to put coworkers/clients in there so I'm thinking a 2-door may not be the best option. Was also thinking of getting the MT and doing a lift/bigger tires myself if I felt I needed that but I really want that Sas suspension along with the other goodies.

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I noticed that upgrading from a Base 2-door to a Base 4-door is 5k. I'm guessing the Sasquatch package will be well over 10k for the Base.
I'd actually be really surprised if the sasquatch has a different price on any trim except badlands. I'm expecting about $5k for it, on everything below the BL trim. (Plus auto, but if you are already planning on the auto, that isn't really a part of sasquatch)

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Whats Granger a Ford dealer?? Im planning on using X plan. But from the what I hear x plan won't give you much off with the Bronco. I think someone posted like only a $500 difference. I think they were friends with someone at a dealership.
I'm Wondered the same thing. I see people talk about Granger a lot I even saw some post from Granger Ford. Google says it is a dealer in Iowa, so that's no help for me here in Northern California.

Zraver

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 Pathfindet, 85 300zx
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Granger Ford is a dealer in Iowa offering $1000 below invoice as optioned

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm thinking 2 door Base, sasquatch , 2.7 auto and aux switched in silver (this combo will have to be ordered, you'll never find it on a lot). Hoping for 40k, that's 10k in options and I think that's reasonable. If not, I may blow it out on a Badlands (probably only 10k more at 50k) or wait for 5k off sticker price deals. I'm probably wait for deals on a base order and get a 2022. Waiting 6 months on my AT4 saved me 10k.

2 door base with 2.7 auto, throw some wheels/tires on and wait for aftermarket to catch up is an option as well.

Also, I'm not going to lie I will be comparing to a wrangler. I've owned many and I'm familiar with them. Over 40k you get into Rubicon territory.

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I know it’s been discussed before but how does one qualify or sign up
For X plan pricing

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I doubt it will be well over 10k, won’t be worth it then..

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just think a Basequatch would be hard to swallow at around $40k if comes out to around that. I have a bad feeling it will. But I do agree with you and that is my original plan as well. Waiting for pricing though before I make my decision.
This is my exact thoughts too. I prefer basesquatch but won’t pay 40k for it

I will
Most likely upgrade to the BD and opt to upgrade the tires ...
My initial thought was 5k for squatch and then the upgrade to the auto and bigger engine would be another $2500, with granger pricing that would put me somewhere around the 2 dr BD
But these are all guesses until the build and price go live

if money and budget weren’t an issue I would have just picked the wildtrak

love that model the best

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My hope is allow for $10K in Options and $45K in "trim"... so one of those 2 numbers may have to give
Sponsored