Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

OMG, They're steel! How could they possibly look good? How dare they put Ferrous materials on my precious Bronco, Especially when it has a direct effect on rotating mass!!! They don't even go with the Blue stiching on the MGV seats. Matter of fact, Because they are steel, They will make my seats hotter in the North TX Summers.

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
OMG, They're steel! How could they possibly look good? How dare they put Ferrous materials on my precious Bronco, Especially when it has a direct effect on rotating mass!!! They don't even go with the Blue stiching on the MGV seats. Matter of fact, Because they are steel, They will make my seats hotter in the North TX Summers.
Perhaps he means these ... cause I mean these ?(y):

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Wheels look so good... bd 1.JPG

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Wheels look so good... bd 2.JPG

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I love both those rims, I really cant decide which to get. My daughter is pushing for the steelies, so probably those.

Sponsored

JDisFlip

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love both those rims, I really cant decide which to get. My daughter is pushing for the steelies, so probably those.
I don't like the steelies look (though there are those that do :cool:?), but I wouldn't mind those Black Diamond steelies on my Base Anti matter blue 2 door ?(y).

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the standard wheels that come on the BD. If I wanted to dress it up, I would get the OB model. Just sayin...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like them I do but they don’t light my hair on fire. I need it to light my hair on fire for me to get excited to spend 40k or more

Sponsored

Bertbronco

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you’re high don’t reply

AZHUND

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RAM 1500 5.7L 4x4, 2018 Wrangler S 3.6L
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They are available on almost every car/crossover out there - you just have to go in the truck area to find them and limited to like 45 mph when you drive on them.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are definitely not for Chick-Fil-A runs where you wait 45 minutes at the mall parking lot with your "Look at me Sasquatch Package", and then jump the curb and eat the spicy chicken sandwich on to top of the berm so everyone can see you from your own version of Lion King "pride rock".

The steelies are much more like the Popeye's at the truck stop off I-94, TO GO, so you can get to the dirt road quicker and eat the BETTER spicy chicken sandwich right on the river near the fly fisherman and the old school canoes.

Last edited:

Megawatt

First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I agree. The SAS wheels on the BD look great. Not feeling the steelies and $1000 for the alternate BD wheels ? Nooo not for me.
Sponsored