Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was thinking those looked like the signature LEDs too. I guess that’s a good thing since I was bummed it wasn’t an option on BD and these look nice!
Yeah, I actually prefer the look of the non-signature DRLs. They seem to flow better with the grill as if the grill was designed for the regular lights.
Sponsored

drust89

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar XE
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FINALLY!! This is the first good pictures I have seen of a black diamond. It looks great! love those wheels!

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I love the wheels but looking at that WildTrak I wonder if I should go sasquatch. And by then I'm at $49k and going Badlands is just a few k more... Hmmm.

ROKBRNC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 LJ on tons, 1970 Bronco, 2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is making for a more difficult decision, I have reserved a CG Badlands w/ Squatch, but after checking out the B&P and comparing, I'm now actually preferring the look and more basic functionality of the Black Diamond w/ steelies. And, when equipped similar to the Badlands, it's almost $6k cheaper. I'm starting to think I would rather spend that $6k on functional aftermarket items and upsizing the tires to 33 or 35. As one of the more hardcore guys on here, most 'factory' items end up in the trash anyways when performing a true offroad/overlanding build.

ProSim

First Name
Pro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This BD with the steelies looks pretty damn awesome. That's a great build for the money. Just wish it had option for high package.

Sponsored

batgraeme

Badlands
First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk7 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im pretty sure the heated seats are on the BD on mid package? Was there other stuff you wanted to? Because if all you want is heated seats they’re included...unless I missed a memo.

Edit: wait, it’s that weird mid/manual nonsense only on BL huh?

1535ADDD-926C-4AC8-B6B7-C952D1F47218.jpeg
Yeah, I was referring to the no mid package with manual on BD, which I still like to whine about every once in a while.

I’m sure I’ll love the BL all the same, but ford is really making me put my money where my mouth is when it comes to having nice things and a manual trans.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I was referring to the no mid package with manual on BD, which I still like to whine about every once in a while.

I’m sure I’ll love the BL all the same, but ford is really making me put my money where my mouth is when it comes to having nice things and a manual trans.
Yeah, see it’s stuff like this that makes me just shake my head. Cant have certain packages with a manual?!? Really?

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Serious question...if the Bronco Sport fails to sell well at all...how long till it's scrapped? I really don't think they needed to make it at all honestly with the rest of their SUV line up.

They should have just had the Bronco Sport just be a slightly smaller Bronco to the exact design as the 4 door but without removable doors, tops, etc...

PonyStable

Outer Banks
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm sure this has been asked and answered so forgive me but do we know if the MIC top can be painted in a reasonable manner that will last? I'd be looking to paint it white.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure this has been asked and answered so forgive me but do we know if the MIC top can be painted in a reasonable manner that will last? I'd be looking to paint it white.
Asked a bunch of times, and hotly debated.

Consensus is: Anything is possible, but the texture of the MIC leads many people to believe the sanding prep work will be prohibitively difficult.

Sponsored

Illes8

Black Diamond
First Name
Div
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How does this BD has signature LEDs but there is no option for it on the Official Bronco B&P? Am I missing something?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does this BD has signature LEDs but there is no option for it on the Official Bronco B&P? Am I missing something?
It doesn’t, those are not the signature LED’s.

Illes8

Black Diamond
First Name
Div
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It doesn’t, those are not the signature LED’s.
Well look at the tail lights from the B&P page and the one from this thread. They look different and I'm pretty sure I can see the led rings in the headlights as well

Screenshot_20201126-080710.jpg

Screenshot_20201126-080855__01.jpg
Sponsored