First Name
Graeme
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk7 GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do love the BD interior outside of that awful 8” screen. I want the BD and yet somehow I’m on the cusp of spending 7K MORE DOLLARS because Ford sucks ass. I want to love the BD but I can’t with the little stuff they won’t let me have. It makes me question everything because I have to spend a significant amount of money extra just to get a few simple items that in no way add up to 7K. Frustrating.
i feel your pain! I would be happy as a clam with a BD, mid pkg and a manual. Instead I’m going badlands solely for the privilege heating my butt and rowing gears simultaneously. And top it off by having to pay extra for less ugly wheels when I would be totally content with the Steelies on the BD.
Sponsored

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice!

Liking how that gloss black looks on top of the Sport and thinking it’ll look real nice atop my MY22 Bronco!

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You the best OP! Need more shots of steelies ?

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have to admit, the steelies have a great vibe. If any Bronco model becomes a classic in 30years - I’d bet it’s the Black Diamond 2-Door on steelies.
There is nothing unique to the BD besides wheels that can be had anywhere. Not sure how classic it can become

Sponsored

VegasKoop

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same, I love the BD and would happily stick with my reservation, but, no access to the high package kills it for me. I'd really love that 12'' screen, 360-degree camera, and additional sound deadening.
Agreed. I'm moving up to the obx for the high and the power seats. And I get to add a better bumper lol.

rotorwrench

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R Nine T, R1200RS, Outback, Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Awesome pics and totally dig the write up. We originally were thinking Base until we came to the conclusion that Dual Zone and Heated seats were a must. 2, Almost 60 year olds, Need that kind of crap on the road! BD2DR/2.7/Steelies...Almost as exciting as my First Rush concert. Plus, It is capable of taking us places that I used to have to backpack to!

Ksm

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That BD has signature lights on it I hope it will be a option on the BD
No it doesn’t. That BD has the regular LEDs that aren’t the signature DRL. You can tell because in that second pic the blinker doesn’t extend into the headlights.

Beardzerker

Black Diamond
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150,228i,fit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody know if those continental general graber ats are going to be the production tires on the b.d,tire size is correct just curious if thats the brand and model we will get standard on are b.d rigs

Sponsored

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m in your corner. You’re about to write a big check on something you’ve seen in pictures. You haven’t seen one in person, sat in it, looked at the stuff that looks weird, much less driven. You have every right to say “what the ...” You are trusting Ford to make it right. I really, really, really want to see a ready-to-sell version in person before I write a check
Remember those words when Ford properly sends Bronco's to Dealers before Reservation Holders

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
No it doesn’t. That BD has the regular LEDs that aren’t the signature DRL. You can tell because in that second pic the blinker doesn’t extend into the headlights.
The "cheapo" tail lights look good - as someone pointed out earlier, with the price of LED's they probably spend extra money just to make Base buyer's look like cheapskates.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i feel your pain! I would be happy as a clam with a BD, mid pkg and a manual. Instead I’m going badlands solely for the privilege heating my butt and rowing gears simultaneously. And top it off by having to pay extra for less ugly wheels when I would be totally content with the Steelies on the BD.
Im pretty sure the heated seats are on the BD on mid package? Was there other stuff you wanted to? Because if all you want is heated seats they’re included...unless I missed a memo.

Edit: wait, it’s that weird mid/manual nonsense only on BL huh?

Ford Bronco Black Diamond, WilkTrak & Bronco Sport...Oh my!! ??? 1535ADDD-926C-4AC8-B6B7-C952D1F47218

BillyMac

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was thinking those looked like the signature LEDs too. I guess that’s a good thing since I was bummed it wasn’t an option on BD and these look nice!
Sponsored

Reactions: Ksm