Sponsored

Black diamond with Sasquatch and 7 Speed manual?

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey everybody,

I have a customer a little upset and wanting to cancel their reservation. I haven't really looked into the Black Diamond too much, because I am more interested in the BL and WT. Is the build and price tool correct in assuming you cannot get Sasquatch on Black diamond with 7 speed manual? It's probably a dumb question, but it's just something I haven't looked at much. Thanks for the help.
Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nobody can squatch a manual currently. It’s in fords end because it’s a late availability option they haven’t added it yet.

srotier

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 2 Door; 2017 Dodge Durango GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey everybody,

I have a customer a little upset and wanting to cancel their reservation. I haven't really looked into the Black Diamond too much, because I am more interested in the BL and WT. Is the build and price tool correct in assuming you cannot get Sasquatch on Black diamond with 7 speed manual? It's probably a dumb question, but it's just something I haven't looked at much. Thanks for the help.
Ford has stated it will be an option that will be available for "Late '21 Delivery". They haven't said when you will be able to actually B&P that option yet.

My Ideal Rig is Manual Black Diamond Sasquatch with Mid Package, not sure it will even exist.

EDIT: I'll probably have to "settle" for a Manual Badlands No Sasquatch to have the option of Mid package.

chartzilla

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover Disco 2, '79 Corvette, '17 Elantra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can't B&P any trim with Sasquatch and the 7 speed manual. I think it's going to be available for MY22 builds or something

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not going to be available until later.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Civkik

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for the help gents. I want the 2.7 and am willing to settle with an automatic.

2021 Ford Bronco Order Tracker Tracking Tool 2 2.jpg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The crummiest thing about the manual Sasquatch being late is that dealers have to come here to get up to date information. Why isn't Ford keeping at least the dealers up to date on what's available? I know it's still a while until order banks open but there should be a little transparency.

A dealer should have access to internal information instead of coming here.

OP
OP
Civkik

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The crummiest thing about the manual Sasquatch being late is that dealers have to come here to get up to date information. Why isn't Ford keeping at least the dealers up to date on what's available? I know it's still a while until order banks open but there should be a little transparency.

A dealer should have access to internal information instead of coming here.
I have SOME answers from them. Just wish I had ALL the answers LOL

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Why would anyone think that an option that was just announced 5 weeks ago would be in a build and price that was already a month or so behind schedule
For someone not following closely I can definitely see this.

Ford announces an option...customer tries to buy that option... It's not an option and there is no explanation on the Ford website. The customer is left scratching their head. They don't know that B&P was delayed. That's not news that Ford is sending out.

For those on the forum we might have a laugh but those not spending every day here may not know much. They just assume they'll get appropriate information from Ford which is obviously not the case.

OP
OP
Civkik

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For someone not following closely I can definitely see this.

Ford announces an option...customer tries to buy that option... It's not an option and there is no explanation on the Ford website. The customer is left scratching their head. They don't know that B&P was delayed. That's not news that Ford is sending out.

For those on the forum we might have a laugh but those not spending every day here may not know much. They just assume they'll get appropriate information from Ford which is obviously not the case.

Oh yeah I didn't even think there might be people out there not on here every day LOL.
Sponsored