Sponsored

Black Diamond with Sasquatch will get you almost everything from Badlands

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m not a fan of the Black Diamond Interior at all
Same. It's going to take me a while to get over the blue trim combo w/ orange exterior. Alas, it is the lowest cost entry point to the adv. xfer so far as I can tell. Still debating whether it's worth upgrading just to get myself out of that interior trim color combo...
Sponsored

NoTestDrive

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 VW Touareg
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. It's going to take me a while to get over the blue trim combo w/ orange exterior. Alas, it is the lowest cost entry point to the adv. xfer so far as I can tell. Still debating whether it's worth upgrading just to get myself out of that interior trim color combo...
I think the blue handles etc. can be replaced aftermarket if that helps.

So for the same price you can get a squatched Black Diamond as a Badlands with the optional wheels...

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is why I laugh when people are rioting with the bronco interior... ford will never satisfy the wide array of tastes and likes

I for one love the BD interior....

FerkinBlonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 KLR 650, 2022 Bronco Base (2dr/7mt/CO)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the blue handles etc. can be replaced aftermarket if that helps.

So for the same price you can get a squatched Black Diamond as a Badlands with the optional wheels...
Really, I'll probably never do anything to change it. I'll be happy enough to have a sick new car, that I imagine a thing like matching interior color to paint will fall by the wayside pretty quickly.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy about the BD pricing. I'm probably not going squach, so I'm leaning very much towards BD (vs BL).

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Only thing stopping me from going this route is the mid package is a high as you can go. If the high package was available on the Black diamond, I would go for it.
Maybe in future years? I'd like to see a High Pkg offered on BD as well as at least a Mid Pkg offered for the manual variant of the BD. That would've made my decision that much harder and I might've opted for the BD w/ High pkg along with 2.7 Auto SAS pkg. Might've hurt Badlands sales?

Sponsored

Sascrotch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetpack
Your Bronco Model
Base
These threads are always funny to me because there's no doubt Ford has the narrowest margins on the bone base at $28,500, so unless that's your order, you're compromising "value" for some features that you just want in your Bronco and there's nothing wrong with that.

Is the base a better value than Big Bend? Yes. Is Big Bend better value than Black Diamond? Yes. etc etc.

Ultimately everyone values the additional features differently and chooses a build that reflects that, end of story.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn’t get me enough. While I’m counting on the 360’ camera to allow me to park in my garage. 😂
Sponsored