First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We need the damn build and price. It’d be interesting if ford kept track of how many different configurations were built, I bet it hits a million really quick once it goes live. I’m going to build multiple options between big bend and badlands. Staying away from base and wildtrak.
I'm looking forward to the inevitable post with a spreadsheet of every possible configuration of every option on every trim with every possible price.
Sponsored

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is more to the squatch than just 35's. To me, if you plan to go to the 35's on your own you have money better spent getting the package from Ford. Better shocks, gears, front locker, higher clearance fenders and all under warranty with trans/engine/speedo calibrated for it.
Would you say BD+ mid + Sasquatch is a good way to go? Price in your opinion ?
I would love the 12 inch much screen and some other goodies... but I’ll stay more functional I suppose.
it’s either that or a badlands with the mid or high...

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I've been contemplating moving up from the BB to BD recently. I hadn't realized the BD gives me sone of the stuff I would have optioned in the BB plus a little more. This model seems to be aimed at those who want some off-road capability right off the bat without spending too much.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All I want is the base BD with 4.70 gears, M210 axle. I don’t want to squatch or go to Badlands to get it. Hopefully I can, but won’t be surprised if I can’t. Then I really have to decide if I want to pay for a base Badlands.

Gonna be a few fun months building and rebuilding this Bronco.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
All I want is the base BD with 4.70 gears, M210 axle. I don’t want to squatch or go to Badlands to get it. Hopefully I can, but won’t be surprised if I can’t. Then I really have to decide if I want to pay for a base Badlands.

Gonna be a few fun months building and rebuilding this Bronco.
That would be nice. Unfortunately as of now you have to get the Sasquatch Package to get that in the front end. Which makes no sense. Which is why im probably sticking to my original plan and going Base + Sasquatch.

Sponsored

BroncOBX

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.polaris-intel.com
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150 FX4; Mavic 2 Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Unless Ford changes their mind, the Badlands is the only way to get everything in the Sasquatch package minus 35's with the 7 speed manual. I expect the Black Diamond with Sasquatch to come in at around $2,000 more than the base Badlands because of needing to add automatic. These can get expensive quick, I believe a Black Diamond 2 door will top out at $48,000 with Sasquatch, Mid Package, 2.7, and Auto. For me, I plan to get a 2 door Black Diamond 7 speed manual without any options except the rook rack, tow package, and maybe the upgraded wheels: this should easily get me anywhere I might go and carry all my toys.
+1 My thinking/plan as well

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Only thing stopping me from going this route is the mid package is a high as you can go. If the high package was available on the Black diamond, I would go for it.
Exactly, no high or lux package plus you’re stuck with that grey top!

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
THat's what I'm getting! I'm getting a Cactus Badsquatch 2 door. Comes with everything I wanted, without the electronic disconnect thing which I don't think I need.

Plus rubber floors and marine vinyl seats.

The only 2 things I really want on top are the wireless phone charging, and full keyless entry, so i might need to Lux too...
Can’t get Lux with BD.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a reserve for Badlands now - but strongly considering this Black Diamond idea with squash. I hate the Black Diamond name. I have to get that out there. So I will probably debadge it. Otherwise it will be cactus with white top if available. I do not need the sway bar disconnect for the wheeling I do, which is not much really.
At this time can only get grey top with BD.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sas with manual has be back at the BD. Was pricing out using the xplan pricing sheet and comparing...come on B&P.

BD with Mid and Sas only loosing the hydro SBD (will just pick up a manual disco) is a VERY interesting package compared to the BL all std.

I am mildly interested in the sas wheels not because of beadlock but because they are forged and 8.5 wide. Having the ability to beadlock is kind of cool but meh.

Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Between the odd packages and Modular top not having removable windows on the 2 door, the Badlands looks less and less appealing since the Squatch can come with a manual now. I just have to decide if waiting longer is worth the savings.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only thing stopping me from going this route is the mid package is a high as you can go. If the high package was available on the Black diamond, I would go for it.
I think it's stupid that Ford limits the options like this. If you want the sway disco, the you have to upgrade trims... But don't make us upgrade because we can't get heated seats or mirrors. Lol

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not a fan of the Black Diamond Interior at all

Marrowthirst

Badlands
First Name
Tucker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep Wrangler, 2006 Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the lift on BD Squatch more than if I bought 35-inch tires and put them on the Badlands without Squatch? I am under the impression that the only real difference with the Squatch is wider fender flares, rims, and tires. Am I missing something that Squatch gives me more than what I mentioned?

centra28

Badlands
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the lift on BD Squatch more than if I bought 35-inch tires and put them on the Badlands without Squatch? I am under the impression that the only real difference with the Squatch is wider fender flares, rims, and tires. Am I missing something that Squatch gives me more than what I mentioned?
there is also a 2inch suspension lift with the sasquatch package
Sponsored