Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's funny, I hated hated hated the steelies.....and figured to drop the grand on the optionals.

Then, I saw the fake steelies on the wee Sport and really dug them! Enough so that I'll save my grand for something else and go with the spare wheels all over!
Sponsored

OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Some variation of the "fake steel wheels" that are an option on the Badlands Bronco Sport would be awesome for the Big Bronco.

OhhhhhhSnap

Black Diamond
First Name
Elan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pathfinder, 04 F150, 14 CRV. 22 BD Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm getting them. Don't really care about rims too much so I'm not gonna spend an extra $1k upgrading.

I just like the blacked out look.

marjen

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I maybe switch from a BL to a BD if I do I am going to look to sell them steelies ASAP. Not a fan.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m getting a 2-door Black Diamond in velocity blue. The dark MGV seats, black grille, door handles, and black steel bumpers along with the black Bimini top is a damn sexy look.

Sponsored

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The black steelies are the best wheels that they are offering on any trim. Did they raid an Astro Van factory for the others? Total garbage. This is the relaunch of the Bronco for chrissakes. Get it together. They should have partnered with Black Rhino.

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm ordering a BD and I do not like the steelies. In a perfect world, Someone with an October Granger Bronco would swap the Big Bend grill and wheels with me. Or even someone along the route home to Upstate NY....

Anyone?

ANYONE??!!?!?!

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
Who ordered or plans to order the Black Diamond with Steel Wheels? And what is your plan with them? I think they may look good black with the Oxford White I choose but yea like people say they look like spare tire wheels. I may paint mine white or the Argent Silver color like the Base model.
Serious overlanders use steel wheels because they can be pounded or welded back into shape in the middle of nowhere in Africa/South America etc. Don't listen to people who say they look like "spare tire wheels". REAL wheels are steel wheels.

Also, if you want to trade your Black steel wheels for my base silver ones, please let me know.

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Love the Steelers, though wish the gloss was lower. I’m getting A51 to go with them. If I get pushed to ‘22, I might go Mansquach, so there goes the steelies. So it’s really my optimism that Ford will build Broncs this year and a lot of first day orders will cancel!

Sponsored

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We're going in tonight to convert our reservation to an order on our BD build. We're still not 100% sure what we're going to do WRT wheels. I'm a cheap SOB (well, I'll spend the money on what I feel is a good value) so I'm having a hard time with $1K for wheels.

What is the width of the steelies and are they the same as the others?

Regardless of what we go with the lug nuts will changed (to black) on day ONE!!!

Lurking4luv

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw gti, Nissan frontier
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm ordering a BD and I do not like the steelies. In a perfect world, Someone with an October Granger Bronco would swap the Big Bend grill and wheels with me. Or even someone along the route home to Upstate NY....

Anyone?

ANYONE??!!?!?!
i am also a Granger October res holder and would be willing to take those black steelies off your hands . Im getting a base so the BD steelies would be an upgrade for me. if you are willing to sell them when we get our trucks let me know.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ordered and keeping the Steel Wheels. I like the gloss personally. I may change to some slotted mags at some point, but for now, I like the black against the Oxford white I got.

Plus, when I am in Africa on my overland and bounce of a boulder, errr I mean in the mall when I curb the parking island, I can pound them back into shape. :ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
drive21bronco

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We're going in tonight to convert our reservation to an order on our BD build. We're still not 100% sure what we're going to do WRT wheels. I'm a cheap SOB (well, I'll spend the money on what I feel is a good value) so I'm having a hard time with $1K for wheels.

What is the width of the steelies and are they the same as the others?

Regardless of what we go with the lug nuts will changed (to black) on day ONE!!!
EDIT: I am pretty sure the BD Steel Wheels are 7.5" Wide like the Bandlands

Last edited:

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who ordered or plans to order the Black Diamond with Steel Wheels? And what is your plan with them? I think they may look good black with the Oxford White I choose but yea like people say they look like spare tire wheels. I may paint mine white or the Argent Silver color like the Base model.
I ordered a 2 door black diamond last night but chose the upgraded wheels
Sponsored