Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah If the badlands has the same offset clearance as the lower models we should be good (since badlands has 33s but apparently only .4 inches higher) - but we don’t know this yet. I’m hoping to run 285s 70 17s on the base without mods. (Unless the FPP suspension lift from the accessories list is reasonable!)

Yeah, there's a good chance the clearance will be there on all models, but hard to say right now. We can't even find out if the same UCAs are used on all models including squatch or if they are different. I refuse to run wheel spacers so that's why I am conservatively planning to put on the 255/80s at the dealer and then figure out if the 285/75s will clear. I'm not even sure I want to run the stock 7.5in wheels with the 285s though even if they work.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm ordering a BD and I do not like the steelies. In a perfect world, Someone with an October Granger Bronco would swap the Big Bend grill and wheels with me. Or even someone along the route home to Upstate NY....

Anyone?

ANYONE??!!?!?!
Maybe the wheels...

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, there's a good chance the clearance will be there on all models, but hard to say right now. We can't even find out if the same UCAs are used on all models including squatch or if they are different. I refuse to run wheel spacers so that's why I am conservatively planning to put on the 255/80s at the dealer and then figure out if the 285/75s will clear. I'm not even sure I want to run the stock 7.5in wheels with the 285s though even if they work.

Yep agreed on no wheel spacers etc. The base steelies are a pretty useless size (16x7) so I’ve been factoring wheels and tires into my post-delivery costs. I’m also probably not going to get my bronco for a year and will get to see plenty of modded examples before I take delivery, which is also a plus.

Daltonm33

Base
First Name
Dalton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Completed my order yesterday at dealer. Black Diamond ,7speed, Carbonized Gray, upgraded transfer case option, pod lights, tow hitch, and those great looking steel wheels. Love the look.
Down the road some after market wheels and other upgrades when they become available.
You Did my build for the BD!

feeble

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1977 Cobra II Monroe Handler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a BD in VB. Going to see if the Indy aluminum slots bolt up correctly. If that works, I will ditch the steelies and run slots with the factory BD tires.
Sponsored