Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor & 2021 Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Our Black Friday sales here at 4x4TruckLEDs.com are now live. Check out our Black Friday page for the complete list of sales.

https://www.4x4truckleds.com/black-friday-sales/

Please see the sale details below for start/end dates. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:

Phone: 866-991-4331
Text: 631-881-4199
Email: Contact Form

bf-2020-650x75-morimoto-3.jpg

Up to 25% Off Morimoto XB LED Headlights, Fog Lights, Tail Lights & 4Banger LED Pods
(Monday, November 22nd - Monday, November 29th
)

Morimoto products will be up to 25% off (not all products are included in the sale, and some products have different discount levels). Discount is automatically applied once eligible item is added to your cart.
bf-2020-650x75-diode-dynamics-1.jpg

15% Off Diode Dynamics LED Lights
(Monday, November 22nd - Friday, December 3rd)

All Diode Dynamics products will be 15% off. Discount is automatically applied once eligible item is added to your cart.
bf-crystalux.jpg

25% Off All CrystaLux LED Headlight, Fog Light & Replacement Bulbs.
25% Off All CrystaLux LED Projector Fog Lights
25% Off All CrystaLux HID Kits
(Friday, November 26th - Monday, November 29th
)

All CrystaLux LED & HID products will be 25% off. Discount is automatically applied once eligible item is added to your cart.
bf-2020-650x75-baja-designs-2.jpg

15% Off Baja Designs LED Lights
(Friday, November 26th - Monday, November 29th)

All Baja Designs products will be 15% off MSRP.
bf-2020-650x75-triple-fog-lights-4.jpg

Save 10% on all Fog Light Kits w/KR Off-Road Brackets
)

All Fog Light Kits which feature the KR Off-Road brackets will be 10%. Discount is automatically applied once eligible item is added to your cart.

bf-2020-650x75-reverse-bulbs-2.jpg

Free Xtreme Series Reverse Bulbs on All Orders Over $300
)

All orders over $300 will receive a FREE set of CrystaLux Xtreme Series Reverse Bulbs (a $75 value). Once you visit your cart and proceed to the checkout screen, a pop-up will appear allowing to you to select your free set of Xtreme Series Reverse Bulbs. Add your Xtreme Series bulbs to your cart and the price of the bulbs will automatically be discounted back.

bf-2020-650x75-free-hat-tshirt-tumbler-2.jpg

Free T-Shirt, Hat or Tumbler on All Orders Over $250
(Monday, November 22nd - Friday, December 3rd
)

All orders over $250 will receive a t-shirt, hat or tumbler FREE of charge. Once you visit your cart and proceed to the checkout screen, a pop-up will appear allowing you to select your free gift.

Bronco 1 (Small).jpg
Sponsored

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the brightest SAE fog to add to your bracket? I was considering replacing my squadron pro in that location and move that to the a pillar maybe. Is that on sale? #blackfriday

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

What is the brightest SAE fog to add to your bracket? I was considering replacing my squadron pro in that location and move that to the a pillar maybe. Is that on sale? #blackfriday
well what are you running in there now? The diode dynamics ss3 max are the brightest fogs but you can’t really mix lights as they use different harnesses

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BD pro fog kit from Raptor, and moving then to your KR bracket. Even if I needed a different harness, I’ll need on for whatever goes to a pillar. Since I can’t use the squadron pro on the road I thought I’d move a pair of those up and SAE fogs as part of the pocket. I know BD makes SAE now , and while I’d rather not mix brands anyways… the seem weak compared to the DD SS3 or five. Also the amber backlit is a nice touch

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BD pro fog kit from Raptor, and moving then to your KR bracket. Even if I needed a different harness, I’ll need on for whatever goes to a pillar. Since I can’t use the squadron pro on the road I thought I’d move a pair of those up and SAE fogs as part of the pocket. I know BD makes SAE now , and while I’d rather not mix brands anyways… the seem weak compared to the DD SS3 or five. Also the amber backlit is a nice touch
Just buy our KR Off-Road bracket/harness and move all your lights from your Raptor over. If they were good enough for the Raptor, they are good enough for your Bronco.

I run Squadron Pros on my Gen2 Raptor, no issues. I use a wide cornering and just keep them aimed low at the ground.

Otherwise i'd recommend do some Diode Dynamic lights with our KR Off-Road brackets, move one pair of those Baja to the pillars, move another pair to the rear of the truck and maybe sell the 3rd (assuming it's a Gen2, otherwise a Gen1 would have 1 pair of lights on each side)

Baja's SAE light was designed to strictly be a FOG light and not bright enough to light everything up. They wanted to stick with an SAE rated fog instead of reinventing their entire line. Diode started with a clean slate basically and was able to design their entire product line around being street legal. I use Diode for fogs on my Bronco but use Baja everywhere else for the "off-road" lights.

Sponsored

Raptortothis

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I use Diode for fogs on my Bronco but use Baja everywhere else for the "off-road" lights.
that’s where I’m at: run one pair of DD bright on road fogs, everything else is the BD stuff I have already. Keeping a pair of the squadron and pair of the s2 pros in the pocket and the extra pair of squadron moves up on the pillars. Hope that all makes sense. Send me a quote for the DIODE pair, and one upfitter harness for them.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

that’s where I’m at: run one pair of DD bright on road fogs, everything else is the BD stuff I have already. Keeping a pair of the squadron and pair of the s2 pros in the pocket and the extra pair of squadron moves up on the pillars. Hope that all makes sense. Send me a quote for the DIODE pair, and one upfitter harness for them.
It's not going to look right. The lights are different sizes.. the diode are going to be larger then the squadrons by a little and look odd (in my opinion) in the fog opening. Not to mention the harness is different so you'd need to most likely order this all ala-carte, as you planned. I'd say get the harness with 3x 4-Pin DT since it sounds like you want to get the SS3 back-lit (coming next month). If you still have your old baja box you can use the extra weatherpack connectors and remove the DT connectors and put the weatherpack on instead... but the baja don't have a back-light so are you going to just have 1 light back-lit and the others not??? It's not going to look right if you want the truth.

I'd recommend just buy a completely new fog kit.

We don't do "quotes" because all of the pricing is listed right on our website. You can check the prices live

wolfman064

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Land Rover Discovery TD6
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Can your Black Friday deal be applied to an order I placed on November 2nd but am still waiting for fulfillment?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can your Black Friday deal be applied to an order I placed on November 2nd but am still waiting for fulfillment?
PM me and we'll check as I don't know what you ordered

bkfit

Base
First Name
BK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Spaceship
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been there done that. Headed back for more. Installed today Combo Pro, super easy. Fast shipping great price thanks 🤙🏽
Ford Bronco Black Friday Sales on Lighting at 4x4TruckLEDs.com 1AEE855A-EEA2-46C3-8566-1DC09C6E3A60

Ford Bronco Black Friday Sales on Lighting at 4x4TruckLEDs.com C079B838-2764-43E9-B64E-3B130370DC2D
Ford Bronco Black Friday Sales on Lighting at 4x4TruckLEDs.com F6FC4DC0-8394-436E-B29F-19BA56F6AE5C

Sponsored
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Been there done that. Headed back for more. Installed today Combo Pro, super easy. Fast shipping great price thanks 🤙🏽
Ford Bronco Black Friday Sales on Lighting at 4x4TruckLEDs.com F6FC4DC0-8394-436E-B29F-19BA56F6AE5C

Looks good!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

brianpgreen

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I run Squadron Pros on my Gen2 Raptor, no issues. I use a wide cornering and just keep them aimed low at the ground.
So not strictly street legal but as a practical matter you can use them if careful with the setup?

I'm thinking about Squadron Pro Wide Cornering Amber, Squadron Pro Driving Combo, S2 Pro Wide Cornering. Seem reasonable?

Recommend the extension bracket?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.4x4TruckLEDs.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So not strictly street legal but as a practical matter you can use them if careful with the setup?

I'm thinking about Squadron Pro Wide Cornering Amber, Squadron Pro Driving Combo, S2 Pro Wide Cornering. Seem reasonable?

Recommend the extension bracket?
Yeah they are not street legal, but I've got them aimed down enough so they don't blind folks. 0 issues.

I'd say use the S2 Wide Cornering as your main fog. The extension bracket hangs the lights right-side-up, that's explained in detail on our page with a photo as an example: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-d...-w-kr-off-road-brackets-for-2021-ford-bronco/

Third, select if you want the optional extension brackets or not. Out of the box you'll need to rotate the bezels/lenses on your Baja Designs lights 180 degrees as the lights will hang up-side down on the KR Off-Road Brackets. It's easy to rotate the bezels/lenses (just remove the 4 screws on the front of the light and rotate them). These optional extension brackets save you time however. They are used in place of the normal Baja Designs light brackets to hold your Baja Designs lights to the KR Off-Road brackets. They are simply longer versions of the Baja Designs brackets (see photo below). They extend further down allowing the lights to sit right-side up without having to remove any screws and flip bezels/lenses around.

BD-Bracket2__01479.1578666903.jpg
Sponsored